Alabama/Kentucky

I'm in NE Alabama near Guntersville Lake. I was born and raised in Bama and I love it here.

I'm in Kentucky too! Seem to be right in the middle of some of you.. In between Nashville & Paducah && about 25 minutes from Ft Campbell :)

Just wondering if anyone from alabama is from the huntsville are and which hispital did you give birth at and what were your experiences

I gave birth at Huntsville Hospital. LOVED IT. LOVED IT. I am 45 minutes from that place, but I don't care, I'm going there for all my subsequent births, no doubt. Anything specific you'd like to know?

Anything useful, how are their classes? Why huntsville over crestwood?

Well, I never took any of their classes, so you'll have to get some feedback from someone else on that one. I have heard they're good though.

Nothing wrong with Crestwood, it was just a few more minutes from me than Huntsville. And when I was in labor trying to go down I-565 in rush hour traffic (DH driving, not me, lol), those few minutes counted big time!!

Well, I never took any of their classes, so you'll have to get some feedback from someone else on that one. I have heard they're good though.

Nothing wrong with Crestwood, it was just a few more minutes from me than Huntsville. And when I was in labor trying to go down I-565 in rush hour traffic (DH driving, not me, lol), those few minutes counted big time!!

I can understand that. I'm just trying to decide between the two and can't find much on reviews.

I had a couple of my prenatal appointments at Crestwood because my OB spent some days there as well. (Dr. Wheeler at Clinic for Women). It seemed like a nice place. Just like Huntsville Hospital though, surrounded by businesses and a crapload of traffic!

I really wanna subs the baby at Madison but my ob told me she doesn't deliver there.

Aww I was born at the Huntsville hospital in Huntsville Alabama! Ive lived in Madison AL and Florence AL my whole life until moving to North Carolina a little less than a year ago. Gosh I love sweet home alabama! Miss it terribly :( My family moved back to Madison after living in Florence for 6 years.

I'm from Tuscaloosa but fell in love with this place when we moved here to Redstone a year ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->