Alarm for when he wets the bed

claralouise

full time mummy at the mo
Reaction score
ok we went for Louis's appointment with child and adolecent yesterday, they are pushing to put him on ritalin im not sure wether to do a trial on it with him.

but also his soiling and wetting has been improving in the day, im taking him to the toilet every 15mins. but on a night its dreadful he could go though 4 nappie pants in 1 night, his phycologist mentioned a this thing she can get for him to go to bed with all i could gather is its a sheet conected to a box and if he starts to wee an alarm goes of waking him up to tell him to go to the toilet.
Has anyone heard of this??

Sorry never heard of it xx But it sounds a bit strange but nothing surprises me anyone xx

Good luck xx

ive googled and hunted the net for info on it but nothing im now not sure if she was pulling my leg. would she do that?

Tomhad a little alarm like a keyring that clipped in to his nappy and whenever it got wet it set an alarm off.

I have no idea where to get it but maybe you could try this website or even ask people in the forum Bladderandbowelfoundation.org

Hi there, just read this and wanted to say my friend had one of these when we were younger... Anytime i mention it too people they look at me like im mad lol but i have heard of them! I think it really helped my friend know when to go

hope that helps

I have seen them. I am not sure if they work or not. GL X

hiya my boys wet the bed when they were younger & i went to see school nurse so we got bed wetting alarm for my oldest 1st he was about 9 at the time this worked brilliantly this alarm tricks the brain into working by when they need the toilet to wake up you might have a few trips to the toilet in the night when the alarm goes off but will be worth it in the end , my oldest was about 10 when he stopped & my 2nd oldest was about 11 when he stopped its all worth it in the end though . x

great stuff thanks, i thought she was winding me up when i couldnt find no info on it

Hey , My son is now 12 and he has always had a bed wetting problem , I got him on nose spray now and he hasnt wet the bed since being on it unless he misses a dose . its called DVAP or desmopressin acetate nasal solution .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->