Alexa looks like she is starting to thin out!

Alexas Mommy

Reaction score
So after a few weeks of following my doctors advice to feed Alexa more solids and less breast milk, it seems to be thinning her out-Okay so yes, she is still chubby :) but she can fit back into her size four diapers again (she was in size five :0 also when I was at supper last night at my foster parents, their next door neighbour mentioned that she looked a little smaller in weight. I don't think she has lost weight, but I think she has grown a tiny bit taller, and believe it or not, that seems to have made a difference! My foster sisters year old son was taller than her by an inch, and it was an inch you could notice, but last night he looked a lot shorter than her, so that is why I think she has grown a bit taller :) Just thought I would share (I am not trying to make her lose weight, just grow into her body is all, as per doctors orders! She still gets her4-5 boobie feeds a day lol)

:happydance: That's great! Sounds like solids are really agreeing with her

^^^ :rofl:

glad she is evening out. Colton started gaining less after he started eating more (and was on three meals). He only gains about a pound a month now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->