Alexander is coming home!

Sam182

Mum to a 27 week preemie
Reaction score
Hi all,

We've had the amazing news today that Alexander is coming home next week!! After 11 and a half weeks it's been a long time coming and we couldn't be happier. He'll be coming home on oxygen but that's not an issue for us. Well just be so glad to have him home :)

Fantastic news Samantha I knew he wouldn't be long he seemed to just get it all coordinated at the same time there woo hoo xx

Thanks Gillian. Hope Daniel and Matthew are both well. I really can't wait to get him home! x

that is amazing news. I was the same the oxygen is not a problem getting them home is the best feeling ever, Well done to ur little boy for getting big and strong :) xx

That's great news the best feeling in the world having ur baby home, congratulations really happy for u ....enjoy every minute of it as I am sure u will xx

Yay I just came here to find you to see if there was an update! Hope everything goes well :flow: x

omg im so happy 4 u that i got tears in my eyes i remmbered how my little preemie was in the niuc

I'm rooming in tonight and maybe tomorrow night so looks like he'll be home on Thursday :)

aww that's great to hear I see they scrounged a bed then we were meant to room in but no bed and seeing as it was our second prem baby let us take him home as planned x

Yeah, it's not the comfiest bed I've ever slept on! Can't wait to head home tomorrow. Poor Andrew is very poorly and is in yorkhill. Really hoping he gets better soon and gets home with his mummy and daddy too.

oh no poor Andrew his mum and dad must be so worried he has had a few complications already. praying for u wee man x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->