Alexandria Anais

Tao

Reaction score
Because our last name is Lindsay, my husband thinks it just sounds too much. However, I think Alexandria Anais Lindsay has a nice ring to it.:kiss:

i have no idea how to pronounce that second name but i miss read it as anus at first :s

Love the first name (that's my daughters name), but not personally fond of the middle name. But if you like it, go for it! I've always found friends and family will love whatever name you pick once baby is born.

You pronounce it different to I would, my friends daughter is called Anais (Ah - Nay).

I like it :)

I knew a girl who had a daughter called Annice (pronounced AN - NIECE) I think its french, it would sound cute with Alexandria

Alexandria's nice with lots of choices for her, she could choose to be Andria, Alex, Alexa, Lexi etc when she's older, and it sounds classy. I like it.

I like the name, but there's this... I truly thought the thread header said "Alexandria Anals." Go back and just scroll down, tell me I'm not just crazy.

I like the name, but there's this... I truly thought the thread header said "Alexandria Anals." Go back and just scroll down, tell me I'm not just crazy.

I never saw this. I guess it depends what you've got on the brain :haha:

This reminds me of when I mentioned Orion and somebody said "I keep reading it as onion". Put me right off.

Well, I do work at a shipyard with nearly all men...so, I *could* have the gutter mind of a 16 year old boy, it's true. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->