Alexia, Adalyn and ....so lost...

Amwk 2to3

Reaction score
I am probably driving everyone nuts at this point but man this boy naming thing is HARD...we have 2 girls Alexia and Adalyn .... If we would have had another girl her name would have been Aveyah or something along those lines... Our girls both have the middle name Marie after myself and I really want to use dh name ( brad) but he doesn't seem to care to... Maybe we just need to see the names with middle names .... SO LOST ....

So we still have
Brayden Daniel
Cason ( not sure of middle yet)
I like Calum ( pronounce k - lum)
DH doesn't seem to be a fan of calum
A long time ago with our first pregnancy we kind of liked Chayton
I am so confused I try a name and then hate it a day later...

Please help or feel free to add to names that you think we may like I really want something that you don't hear every day but yet ... Is not so far out that everyone gets it wrong or looks at me weird when we say it.

Rowan, Ewan, Ethan, Cameron, Connor, Evan. And how about Bradley for a middle name

I like Brayden Daniel

Few suggestions
Alexia , Adalyn and Kydan
Alexia, Adalyn and Harvey

I love Aveyah - I have "Avayah" on my list too! I thought I made it up! LOL

I like Brayden Daniel bc it includes your OHs name, Brad - clever! :thumbup:

I think Calum will usually be pronounced "Cal-lum" - if you want it pronounced "k-lum" - how about Kaylum or Caylum?

I really like Cason/Casen - also LOVE Carson!

How about Chesley? I heard this name on the news several years ago - it's the name of the hero pilot who successfully landed the plane on the Hudson River and all the passengers survived!

We are going with Kaeson Scott - pronounced like Jason. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->