Alexia / Rhiannon

m.knight

Reaction score
So, fora while now we had been settled on Alexia Pearl Knight for a girl, shortened to Lexi. Hubby tells me today he isn't so sure now and prefers our second choice of name, Rhiannon Pearl Knight. I love the name, but do you think it is strange to shorten Rhiannon to Annie, or would that make sense to others?
I'm also struggling with giving up Alexia as I adore the name. Both are unusual and I doubt there will be others in their class at school.... But there may be other Lexi's.

Hmmm. Thought please!

My daughters friend is named Rhiannon and she goes by the nn Annie. X

I know a Rhiannon/Annie, that would be fine!

Alexia is becoming quite a common name (it is in my area anyway) I know at least 6 Alexias and all of them are shortened Lexi. Rhiannon would be much more individual imo. (I only know 2 and they are both my age)

Love Pearl btw!

Rhiannon is more common than alexia here.

I like Rhiannon, I know a girl who named her daughter that & they call her Annie!

I think our decision has been made. Also I kind of like that hubby will have essentially have chosen the name.

Pippi_89: Pearl is mother in laws name. Hubby is welsh, if its a girl she will have 2 welsh names (Rhiannon Pearl) and due on st David's day!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->