Alissa Guernsey - 77 days for murder?

I read this the other day. The pictures make me cry!! Such a beautifull little girl :(

Here is the youtube link *warning graphic images*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twrkG044kBU&feature=related

I can't believe it :nope: how on earth can this be justice??? :cry:

Thats the "justice" system for you!! it's more of a surprise when they get an actuall life scentence(and serve it) these days look at baby Peter one of his killers is free as is Maxine Carr the problem is the human rights system has too many do gooders it's not what you know it's who you know here!

:( it would seem so...

I read that her (The one who did it) father is friends with the judge & it looks like that's why she got given the lesser sentence of neglect even though the post mortem indicated it was homicide due to blunt force trauma :cry: it stinks of corruption :( x

She was younger than my Violet, I can't bare to even imagine my baby hurt in the ways described. It's shocking, disgusting and heartbreaking. I couldn't face reading the whole story, it's unbearably sad :cry:

sweet dreams precious Alissa, I'm sorry your short little life was filled with so much pain. God, I hope this woman suffers one day and I mean reeeeeaally reeeeaally suffers. It's hard to say something like that as I don't like to think of another human being in pain but she tortured that poor little baby, probably terrified her and eventually killed her, she deserves to suffer.

Horrible, horrible sickening injustice, that judge has basically just said killing that little girl was only worthy of a minimal sentence :cry::cry:

Yeah, I actually joined Alissa's Army on facebook, it's under BabyAlissaCries4Justice. We are currently trying to raise awareness as Christy Chaffer was only charged with neglect/endangerment when Alissa was clearly murdered, so we're trying to get them to reopen the case and try her for murder! There's a petition on the site that yall can sign to help re-open her case btw!

It made me cry so much when I read that she had a fractured elbow & had been prescribed codeine for the pain & the 'carer' even asked for more to be prescribed as she'd ran out earlier than she should've but no traces of it were found in her body at the PM so she hadn't been given any pain relief :cry:

the poor little thing must've been in so much pain :cry: & was driven round strapped in her carseat for hours (and through a McDonalds drive-thru) while she was slowly dying :cry:

how can stuff like this be allowed to happen?? I just cannot comprehend it :nope:

I thought there was some law that says you cant be tried for the same offence twice or something tho? :shrug: Double jeopardy? :( xx

You cannot be tried for the same crime twice. So the case won't get retried. Only thing to do now is try to pass new laws that prevent this from happening again. Poor little girl. :(

Poor baby girl :( I'm sat here crying. I hope the sick *******s get what they deserve!

You cannot be tried for the same crime twice. So the case won't get retried. Only thing to do now is try to pass new laws that prevent this from happening again. Poor little girl. :(

Poor poor baby.

I have removed my previous comment as I was having a moment and forgot it was not in the UK.

Poor baby. It makes me so sad to see these things happening :nope: I feel sick.

Poor baby :(

Reminds me of little baby Brianna Lopez her story will stay with me for life :'(

It's just absolutely evil how people can hurt something so innocent and vulnerable and precious these people ain't human that do these kind of things there pure evil.

Beautiful, beautiful little girls. The pictures make me heave, how could anyone be so monstrous! I liked the FB support page.

eta - Can anybody who has seen the pictures on the FB answer this for me ?

In one of the pictures where she is on her side, what is the cause of all the redness on her back? It's not burns is it ? :nope:

Beautiful, beautiful little girls. The pictures make me heave, how could anyone be so monstrous! I liked the FB support page.

eta - Can anybody who has seen the pictures on the FB answer this for me ?

In one of the pictures where she is on her side, what is the cause of all the redness on her back? It's not burns is it ? :nope:

No, reading through the comments on that particular photo it seems that that is not the case.

someone explained that when the heart stops beating all the blood pools up and because alissa was laid on her back for resus and autopsy this is where the blood pooled. But I agree, it does look like burns :cry::cry: poor girl!

wss^ You can see by her hands im that photo she has already passed her hands are starting to decompose so id imagine its what the lady above said regarding her back poor baby.

That is correct. When someone dies, the blood pools to the part of the body they are lying on. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->