All Aboard the Crazy Train! - Advice Please

ShootinStarz

Reaction score
Hello to all and thanks for stopping by. Quick apologies off the start for how long my post may be, but I want to try to give as much info as possible for better opinions.

So Grab a cuppa, :coffee: and please bare with me ..

My last NORMAL period was on the 1st August. I have a regular 24 day cycle and AF usually lasts 5 days (give or take) with at least 3 days being heavy. Me and hubby only use the pull-out method. I WTT and he doesn't yet so there is our happy medium :thumbup: .

We have regular "intimate times" 3-4 times a week and maybe a bit more that month as it was the run-up to him leaving for military obligations for 10 weeks on the 27th August. My next 'period' came two days late, started on the 26th but I only bled for half a day and then spotted brown for 3 days after. I put this down to being upset and worried about him leaving and think nothing more. Hubby out of the blue says "No pregnancy then? It's ok we can try when I get back home". :o, shocker! Up until this point he has said no more just yet with having our two girls. Anyway we say out goodbye's and he leaves next day.

A week after he is gone and settling into a new routine with my girls I start getting pregnancy symptoms. TMI- Sore bbs, nausea, back ache, headaches, tiredness, lots of CM had to start wearing panty liners since, loss of appitite, etc. I have two girls already so I know my pregnant body and this feels just like it! Now I start to question if previous bleed was from implantation as it was unusual. The symptoms have been consistant, and have actually thrown up a couple of times trying to drink my morning coffee. I get to a week before my next period is due and start POAS. I got one very faint bfp, but I admit that could just be my eyes, all rest are :bfn:. Af shows her face, again 2 days later than expected (21st Sep) but again half a day of bleed and 4 days spotting this brown stuff. Symptoms have not gone away and now I feel so bloated and cant button up my pants, although I do have my appitite back to where I can keep a meal or two down.

I think I have taken a test every week since that point but all I get are :bfn:. I'm driving my self crazy telling myself they are right, I cant be pregnant, but my body feels so different! I just don't know what to think anymore. I want to brush it off as just bad PMS month, but now to top it all off I'm 4 days late for AF with no signs of her coming. Cervix is high and soft, I can hardly reach it, and no stopping the other symptoms.

I know I should go see a doc but our health insurance doesn't kick in till November 1st. Can anyone give me some of there thoughts on this please? Could I possibly be pregnant or am I really buying a first class ticket on the crazy train? I wont get upset, I just need to have someone tell me straight. I can't talk to my best friend about this either as they are currently having fertility issues, so for me to go on about feeling pregnant is just insensitive.

Wow, that even passed my predictions of being long. So sorry! Thanks again for reading and any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

Hi sorry ur having such a crappy time of it.

Did u start feeling the symptoms after ur dh mentioned baby?? Some of that could be psychological, however that sounds like a whole lot of symptoms to just be nothing.

Seems strange that ur still gettin negatives as if u were pregnant wouldn't u be about 8 weeks now? Stranger things have happened though, my sil didn't find out until she was 18 weeks and hospital tests showed negative when they did routine urine tests before surgery.

Have u just used line tests? Maybe try a word one that pops up with pregnant or not pregnant, or are the others very clear negatives?

I hope u get some answers soon xx

Thanks for replying. Yes I thought I could be just hoping for it at first so ignored the non-physical symptoms, I know how much the brain can take over! But physically being sick and the weird periods, and now one has just gone missing?

Very clear negatives on the recent line tests, I've used different brands, and also did a digital one around 2 weeks ago and got not-pregnant. You are right though about it should show by now if I were, that's why I'm confused.

And I'm not still hoping for it at the moment the timing is a little off tbh we have to move state once he gets back and then move again to who knows where 6 months after. Not that I wouldn't be happy, I'm just saying I don't want it so bad that I'm making myself believe I am. At least not consciously!

Hmm does seem strange. Like u say ur periods being off and missing. However it could well be due to ur dh going away and the added stress of ur imminent move.

That's a lot of upheaval in such a short time.

Maybe getting it into ur head that u absolutely aren't pregnant maybe ur brain will stop spotting the symptoms if u no what I mean. Are u going to see ur gp when ur insurance kicks in? If ur not pregnant u probably need a few tests to make sure everything is ok.

Just remember though not everyone shows on hpts, did u show straight away with ur other children? Xx

Yep I will need to go for a first visit anyway so will mention everything then. Urgh I dislike waiting but I totally get your view on it thank you!

I've been trying to push it aside its just the witch has made me doubt the tests. Here's to hoping she shows soon! Where would be the fun in being pregnant already when hubby hasn't had to admit my method is way better than his! Haha.

I will keep updating this thread one way or another :)

Oh and I got positives one week after missing AF and no spotting with either. Hense why I'm not definite I am now. Too many signs that say no, just wanted other opinions

Unfortunately iv never been pregnant so can't help with that part of it I'm afraid.

I cudnt imagine being in this limbo, feeling pregnant but not being able to confirm it

Yes please def keep me updated xx

Just thought I would give a quick update. Af still hasn't arrived 6 days past due now. :saywhat:

Urgh!

Some people find their af hides if they get into a certain mindset.

I do think its weird though, u weren't even thinkin u might be. Have u taken another test? I would be completely going mad by now if I was in ur situation. I can't even imagine what must be going thru ur head xx

No more tests just yet. Think its a waste of money for bfn's. I did order some cheapies on amazon though on Friday just encase AF didn't show but they won't arrive till end of the week. Hopefully I will get AF by then.

Really starting to consider it may be cists or something now, although I've had no pain and no problems downstairs before now. Hmm I just don't know.

The main reason for making this thread because after searching on Google for similar symptoms you always get threads that have the same experiences, but never an outcome one way or another. So I wanted to keep updating weather it means admitting to being crazy or having a crazy experience lol.

Yeah its nice to see the outcomes. U wud probably have had pains had it been a cyst so try not to worry chick. I hope that ur tests come soon xx

Update .. i'm not pregnant. AF has just made a supprise appearance. Very light and only when I wipe but I'm pretty sure it will come full force tomorrow.

So to conclude my gut feeling was wrong this time . . Unless you see me on next years season of "I didn't know I was pregnant" then this time wasn't the right time.

FX for all you lovely ladies awaiting your outcomes!

Hope this thread may be if some help to other women going through a few months of strange AF's. Changes don't always mean pregnancy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->