All about stretch marks!!

ale

Reaction score
Hi ladies so I was wondering if any of you have stretch marks and have found any good creams to prevent and diminish old stretch marks??! If not I have and I am so excited lol!! This is my third pregnancy and I wish i had found this stuff sooner! I am using it to prevent new stretch marks and diminish old ones. I have been using it for about a week or so and boy do I see a difference!! If you ladies want to know what I'm using send me a private message :hugs: Happy and healthy nine months ladies!! Hope all is well:thumbup:

I haven't got any (yet) but I know a friend who has, spill the beans to everyone what are you using?

Lol I'm using a product called IT WORKS stretch mark cream and it is AMAZING! I'll post before and after pics when I get home!

I found a picture of when first started it.. the picture is from the first day I started using it and the second picture is four days after!

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1471792017959.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1471792017959.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 44
Although this feels like a sales pitch post I'll answer anyways. I use unrefined coconut oil and it's magic.

I got stretchies before I even had a bump, my DD is now almost 6 months and they've faded on their own bar a few feeble attempts with moisturiser.

I've used johnsons baby oil (straight onto wet skin) after showering with my other three pregnancies and no stretchies from any of them, hVe a feeling they might catch me this time though :haha:

Thank you ladies for your suggestions! For whoever thinks it's a scam have you tried it? I love it honestly. We all have our opinions no need to bash

Although this feels like a sales pitch post I'll answer anyways. I use unrefined coconut oil and it's magic.

I don't sell it works.. I was just suggesting the product because it actually works lol

I've used johnsons baby oil (straight onto wet skin) after showering with my other three pregnancies and no stretchies from any of them, hVe a feeling they might catch me this time though :haha:

Lol I only got them with my first pregnancy on the sides but just because I gained 50 pounds but it was all water weight!! The second one I didn't get any and this one none either. The it works cream is working really well with those old stretch marks though and I'm excited because I hate stretch marks lol

Stretch marks can be genetic but you can help your skin's elasticity by 4 important ways:
- avoiding the sun, it damages the skin's elasticity
- put cream on no longer than 3 minutes after a shower
- seal in the moisture of the cream by putting a fat layer over top. By fat ANY oil will do to seal in the moisture for a longer time than glycerine, mostly water based creams. Btw, I like coconut oil, it's light and isn't greasy, absorbs well and smells delish going on. I also use it in my hIr to control frizz & separate curls.
- drink lots of water

And try not to gain too much weight, the more you yoyo either with or without being pregnant the harder it is for you skin to keep it's elasticity. There is no magic solution these are all common sense basics about the chemistry of your skin. These things all work. And a little genetics come into play as well.

Stretch marks can be genetic but you can help your skin's elasticity by 4 important ways:
- avoiding the sun, it damages the skin's elasticity
- put cream on no longer than 3 minutes after a shower
- seal in the moisture of the cream by putting a fat layer over top. By fat ANY oil will do to seal in the moisture for a longer time than glycerine, mostly water based creams. Btw, I like coconut oil, it's light and isn't greasy, absorbs well and smells delish going on. I also use it in my hIr to control frizz & separate curls.
- drink lots of water

And try not to gain too much weight, the more you yoyo either with or without being pregnant the harder it is for you skin to keep it's elasticity. There is no magic solution these are all common sense basics about the chemistry of your skin. These things all work. And a little genetics come into play as well.

That's so true!! I've only gained about 5 pounds so far which I'm ok with!! But I know at the end is when I gain it all but it's not too too much you know? First baby was 50 pounds but it was all water weight and I was borderline preeclampsia :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->