All April Due Date Mammys Role Up!!

Welcome d21

Irish girl good luck if your scan is tomorrow.

22+5wk scan pics

Attachments

• Wigglet 22+5wk scan1 cropped.jpg
    Wigglet 22+5wk scan1 cropped.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Wigglet 22+5wk scan cropped.jpg
    Wigglet 22+5wk scan cropped.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 1
Had a scan on Thurs at 23+6 and everything looks great! :)

Just a little ' :yellow: ' bout the gender now - cause at 16 wk scan the dr was 'sure' it was a girl and now at 23 the same dr said boy... but Jellybean was in a playful/mischievous mood and wouldn't uncurl/turn the right way to get a proper look at the 'potty shot'.

Guess there's only 1 way to find out for sure - and that'll be in April! Lol! :D

Glad your scans went well Ladies.

LOL at your little one smileygurl, guess s/he wants to be a surprise.

Hey my girlies:)Soooooooo sorry ive been MIA my lap top has gone MENTAL lol :)

So glad everyone is doing great:)Alls super here scan went SUPER!!!
Here are some pics:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:Any guesses for fun since were not finding out what were having??:haha::haha::haha:
103.jpg

108.jpg

104.jpg

107.jpg

Hey girlies:)
Im back online wahoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!Hope your all keeping very well.Cant believe how quickly the time is going!!!
Cant wait to hear from you all xoxox

Hi ladies,
Glad your doing well Karen x
I am starting to feel a little tired the last week or so but other than that i feel great x

Hey Tilly:)Tup me too.The tiredness came out of know where lol.Glad all else is great with you:)xx

Welcome back Irish. Glad you and Tilly are doing well, except for the tiredness...gosh, don't I know about that! LOL. Hope you're able to catch a nap during the day.

Doing well here too. I just know that April is going to get here real soon! The days seem to be flying by.

3rd Tri is definately tirin, a couple of weeks ago i felt fresh as a daisy every day lol!

I know what you mean Dorian time is going so fast!

How are you ladies getting on with baby purchases? x

Hi everybody! :)

Hope everyone is feeling and doing well! I'm also feeling the 'tiredness' but am getting ridiculously excited at how small the numbers on the countdown are! And I love the little wiggle-parties me and bubs have (though the ones at 4am - endearing as they are - I could almost do without... ;) )

Haven't done much shopping for Jellybean yet - so far we've got some socks (courtesy of my mom) and I found a set of 3 bottles on sale (though I'm hoping not to use them until at least 3 months...) I've also been 'window-shopping' and 'price-comparison' shopping (online) for strollers/carseats/cribs/bassinets. Man oh man there are a lot to choose from!

I haven't done any shopping just yet either. Although we've been 'window shopping'. We need a crib and a changing table for sure. Would love to get a swing too. I do have some clothes leftover from my other babes, but not nearly enough. I love to look when we are out shopping.

Well so far i have:
pushchair
baby bouncer
a few clothes
moses basket
I want to finish by Feb as i hate busy shopping centres lol! x

I need to get my playmat, then start buying nappies and a few tubs of milk and wipes etc.. then im done! Theres other bits like a canopy etc for the cot but the OH keeps telling me thats a want not a need so i can wait. :sad1:

Havent put the cot up yet, need to decide how to do the nursery, im tempted to just do it a off white, cream colour?? :shrug:

Also feeling the tiredness setting in now. Need my maternity pack to be sent from head office at work so i can think about when i want to go.

Wow Victoria you have done well, nearly finished buying all your bits!

I love baby things in cream x

Hi all hope your all well. I can't say i get that tired in the day but I do go to bed tat little bit earlier now. As for baby buys. I have got Moses basket and swing being delivered soon. I have picked out cot and nursery interior but will have to wait till pay day to sort things out. Also waiting for nursery to be vacated. The last weeks are gonna fly by as we have a lot planned doing the WHOLE house up. Been in it 10 years and baby was the kick up the bum to start :dohh:

Hi all hope your all well. I can't say i get that tired in the day but I do go to bed tat little bit earlier now. As for baby buys. I have got Moses basket and swing being delivered soon. I have picked out cot and nursery interior but will have to wait till pay day to sort things out. Also waiting for nursery to be vacated. The last weeks are gonna fly by as we have a lot planned doing the WHOLE house up. Been in it 10 years and baby was the kick up the bum to start :dohh:

I know what you mean, I have so many old clothes etc from my girls and last night i decided to sort out all my cupboards and spare room and have 4 bin bags full!!! lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->