All April Due Date Mammys Role Up!!

Hi everyone had my scan today and we are having a BOY!!! X

SWEEEEEEEEEET! Lil boys are awesome! (think i'll be joining team blue too.) Congrats honey on your lil man!

Anyone else have there scan coming up before monday, or am i next?

purplelilly i have my scan monday @ 9.30 uk time what time is yours? x

My scan is also Monday at 10am, still debating the gender issue with fiance, although I think in the end I will win :haha:

My scan is 8:30 U.S. eastern time so i think you'll be first bw9522! Monday's gonna be exciting

We are definately finding out the sex now, however, we are getting written down and put in an envelope to open on our wedding day which is not until 10th December, so although my scan is Monday, I won't yet actually know, unless I can sneak a peek at the ultrasound and spot anything myself :haha:

We are definately finding out the sex now, however, we are getting written down and put in an envelope to open on our wedding day which is not until 10th December, so although my scan is Monday, I won't yet actually know, unless I can sneak a peek at the ultrasound and spot anything myself :haha:

That is such a lovely idea, what a nice wedding present for you and OH. Not long until your wedding, hope you have a great day x

Thanks everyone!! And congrats to everyone else that had their ultrasounds.

I am very excited to have a girl. We picked out a room color this weekend as well as bought all the nursery furniture!!!! Can't wait to set the room up - the furniture won't come until the end of Jan. And really can't wait to meet our little girl :)

we r hopefully staying team yellow, will bekeeping an eye out to see if i can notice anything.

Good luck ladies, can't wait to hear updates from everyones scans x

Hey girls just Hope your all very well xox a quick hello havint been on in a few days

Really bad head cold here:( Boooooooooo and our poor Katies off school with the same.Was woken yesterday morning by 3 hard kicks from the baby ♥ Scared the crap out of me but was the best feeling ever :)Now to just get rid of this horrible head cold :(

Hey girls just Hope your all very well xox a quick hello havint been on in a few days

Really bad head cold here:( Boooooooooo and our poor Katies off school with the same.Was woken yesterday morning by 3 hard kicks from the baby Scared the crap out of me but was the best feeling ever :)Now to just get rid of this horrible head cold :(

Hope you're feeling better soon hon! Head colds are terrible!

Well i'm back from my u/s baby is good and right on track for 20wks:happydance:

And we are team.........................................................................................................................................................................yellow:dohh:

I agreed with DH to let the tech write down the sex and put it in an envelope so we have it once we finally agree on the topic:haha: At the moment it's burning a hole in my purse and i wish she didn't use so much tape to seal it! :haha:
I ..... WILL........ NOT ......... OPEN........ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Irish Girl: I know how you feel i have really bad head cold that OH was kind enough to share with me.

Well girls here is my 20wk scan of wigglet we decided to stay :yellow: but please feel free to guess gender. I have to go back on the 14th Dec for another scan at 23wks as baba was laying back to back with me and as s/he was quite happy kicking away and did not want to move so tech could get a look at spine. Also i have a low lying placenta which they want to check again. Last night OH felt a nice big kick which was lovely. Also my nephew nearly jumped out his skin when he felt it lol.

Attachments

• Wigglet 20wk scan cropped.jpg
    Wigglet 20wk scan cropped.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 3
Irishgirl, hope you feel better soon. A cold is trying to get me too.

Lilly, LOL, you can do it! HOLD OFF. Glad the U/s went well.

BW, glad you're u/s went well too, sorry baby wasn't cooperating though. But that just means you get another peek at him/her :thumbup: great pic!

My ultrasound did not go as well as you ladies.

Firstly, tech is not allowed to write down sex of baby as its not 100%, so we had to decide there and then on whether we found out. Fiance did relent though and let me, good job with how the rest of the morning went.

Secondly, baby is doing very well, however I have a posterior placenta previa totally covering cervix and am now not allowed penetrive sex, 10 days before my wedding and honeymoon.

I was convinced it was going to be a girl, however it turns out we are team blue and its a Boy. Fiance was thrilled at this until we saw consultant and learnt about the placenta, I am still yet to explain this to him properly.

The only good news is that fiance is not carrying giantism gene, it is an unidentified gene that we do not need to worry about until baby is about 17/18 years old. Our boy could still get Acromegaly or Prolactinoma pituitary gland tumours, he will be screened for early detection which is usually curative.

Here is the little man

https://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt146/twilliamssbt/cea2f356.jpg

My ultrasound did not go as well as you ladies.

Firstly, tech is not allowed to write down sex of baby as its not 100%, so we had to decide there and then on whether we found out. Fiance did relent though and let me, good job with how the rest of the morning went.

Secondly, baby is doing very well, however I have a posterior placenta previa totally covering cervix and am now not allowed penetrive sex, 10 days before my wedding and honeymoon.

I was convinced it was going to be a girl, however it turns out we are team blue and its a Boy. Fiance was thrilled at this until we saw consultant and learnt about the placenta, I am still yet to explain this to him properly.

The only good news is that fiance is not carrying giantism gene, it is an unidentified gene that we do not need to worry about until baby is about 17/18 years old. Our boy could still get Acromegaly or Prolactinoma pituitary gland tumours, he will be screened for early detection which is usually curative.

Here is the little man

https://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt146/twilliamssbt/cea2f356.jpg

So sorry to hear about the placenta previa but at least the baby is well!! It sounds like you covered all your bases and everything is gonna work out great with lil man's health! No sex TOTALLY SUCKS! But it is all for your baby and probably something you'll both laugh about down the road.:hugs::hugs:

BTW: quite the handsome profile!

Hey my fab girlies:)Wow i have to catch up lol

Twilliams~Hey hun sorry about the PP :( Booooooooooo for no nookie but soooooooo glad everything is perfect with your lil Boy Massive congrats hun xoxoxox

Christina~How are you hun???Your bumpy is looking fab :) xoxox

How are all my fab girlies doing??

Well we have you scan on Thurs :)Cant wait but im soooooo pissed at the hospital because as of 1st of November NO children are allowed to attend any scans BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO them :p!!!Im going to phone tomorrow and explain our story and see if it tugs at their heart strings hehehe ;)On another note our lil Shamrock is dancing and kicking away 24/7 lol.Its such strong kicks aswell lol:)Its soooooooo amazing and exciting :)Were still staying team Yellow :)

Irish girl: is that today your scan or next thurs??

My LO is very active now, i was at work earlier and s/he must of done some sort of somersalt it was weird if felt like i had just come of i spinning ride literaly my stomach turned lol it was sureal. Im loving all the activity. The only thing is when i walk i keep holding my tummy cause it feels like its gonna drop or something i cant explain it.

Hows everyone doing??

Doing pretty well over here. Saw my belly move for the first time last night when she kicked. It happened 3 times and was such an amazing experience!

Hi ladies!
How is everyone??
How did everyones scans go? x

Doing well here. I can feel baby moving a lot now, on and off all day long. It's still harder to feel from the outside, too much cushioning I'm guessing ;) lol. But tomorrow I go for my checkup and a quicky scan "just because" I love it that my MW does those fun scans :)

I voted yellow in the poll before.. but im having a little boy :) found out yesterday. All is well, and the little one has got his head burrowed right down.

i've just joined so hope you don't mind me saying hi. Team yellow and due with number 2 on april 22nd 2012. Had anomoly scan yesterday and all good - currently transverse with head firmly on bladder so hopefully will shift soon .

Congrats on a boy Victoria!!

Congrats d21 on your anomaly scan, glad all is well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->