• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

all coming together slowly

M

Mrs Liamxxs

I am sat here as excited as a little school girl again......my dress has been ordered :happydance: , one of my flower girls dresses has been ordered, have bought my dads and my brothers ties, its all finally coming together albiet very slowly xx

awwwwww thats fab news and not long to go!!!

other bridesmaid dress still hasnt been delivered though xx

she has given us the tracking number for it, which we have been checking but it only tells us the location when it gets scanned when it finally reaches bolton, my Oh finally got through to the postal cabinet for our area after trying for way over a week and they said it aint even hit bolton yet......how they can lose something that has a name and address on the front of it is beyond me xx

besides that- youve not got long to go. How are you feeling? x

getting even more panicky as the days go by as we still have so much to do xx

i keep getting butterfly belly, sometimes get more excited than a little school girl lol xx

i know what you mean. It'll be so wonderful knowing that our men will declare their love- oooh im such a soppy romantic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"