All confused

Baby blues 92

Reaction score
Hey!
I'm a little confused on what I should do to be honest, I've recently felt really unwell (feeling sick, back pains, tiredness, sore nipples and itchy ones at that and blue veins on my breasts) I don't know whether I might be pregnant because I have been diagnosed with PCOS and I'm so scared to take a test due to being pregnant twice previously which both ended in miscarriages. I do believe that if I am pregnant I caught straight after my second miscarriage and am scared incase there are any risks.

Personal information
I have my own house, 21 years old and have a long term partner of 6 years

Any advice or information would be great!!

hi, if you are feeling all of these symptoms... it would be best 4 u to take a pregnancy test even though it may be hard bkoz if you're pregnant u need to know and take good care of yourself :) i have pcos as well... or you could possibly see your doctor and check to see if these symptoms ur having r pregnancy related... i think there are types of blood tests that can tell you the cause of your miscarriages... but im not 100% sure, just talk with your doctor about your situation... hope this helps :D

or u could ask for a HCG pregnancy blood test to check for pregnancy, instead of not knowing and worrying about it.

Definitly take a test, at least that way you'll no for sure :)

Thank you! I'm booking in with the doctor on Monday, it's hard keeping it all bottled in because I don't want to tell my partner just incase he gets excited etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->