All for fun and games.... :o)

Kestersed

Pregnant - 2nd trimester
Reaction score
Hello hello!!!

I am 17 weeks pregnant, going on 18 weeks this Sunday. I have had nausea on and off, I wouldn't say terrible... though have thrown up twice (tmi) after 12 weeks, ironically, when the sickness is supposed to fade.... my poor husband!!!

Anyway.... there's a torn part in me that wants to know what I'm carrying.... because everyone, and I mean EVERYONE says it's a boy.

Now I wanted a complete surprise, but I feel robbed of it now because apparently 'carrying this way....' 'craving this means...' etc etc

So I thought I'd bite the bullet, as some eager Mum's have uploaded their 12 week scans I thought I might too!!!

I've heard a lot of women say craving fruit normally indicates a girl, and craving pots, meat etc means a boy.. well I'm 50/50!

Share your experiences with me, bust all the myths surrounding this! It's all exciting to read about, but bottom line.. I won't be finding out at the 20 week scan, but my husband will hehe

xxx

Attachments

• my bean.jpg
    my bean.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 8
My gut instinct said boy when I saw my first scan... I'm so excited, I can hardly control myself! I can't wait to see my little bean again!! <3 :) thanks for the guess!!!!

Ohhh! Spiced up the debate now :o)

Hehe, I don't mind either way, I'll love my child if it comes out with a vagina and a pair of balls.... I just don't like how everyone is so... certain.

It's taken some of the fun out of the game :o) But people are putting the fun back in again with other guesses!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->