All I Want are cold foods!!

ChellePepper

Reaction score
I want pretty much only chilled foods, preferably fruits and veggies. Crispy, crunchy veggies and firm fruits, mostly citrus. If I could eat that all day, I would. MUST I eat meat? It takes a lot to get anything with an unnatural texture down, too. Like...say...pizza. Going from chewy toppings to a crisp crust just..ewwww....grease. BLECH.

I hope this passes soon, as I'm afraid bullet and bean aren't getting what they need.

I'm taking a prenatal and a calcium/fiber supplement (cause I'm WAY constipated). You would think all the fruits and veggies would get things moving. I probably need to drink A LOT more water.

I was just saying the same thing today! Milk, smoothies, ice cream...anything cold sounds wonderful. Forcing down meat just to make DH happy, but I'd rather just have a bowl of cereal!

YES! MMMMMM....Cereal and cold milk sounds sooo good! Now, I really want a smoothie, but the idea of venturing out to the truck and all the way to the smoothie place (three blocks) is so exhausting. Doc put me on bed rest for two days, so I just CAN'T WALK! lol.

We have a salad buffet (very clean and fixings are kept refrigerated) place here, called Sweet Tomatoes, that place is heaven to me!

Sorry you have to eat the meat. Just the smell of meat cooking grosses me out.

I bought frozen berries to make smoothies at home.... But the thought of getting the blender out, organizing the ingredients, etc is just too overwhelming, lol. This exhaustion is killer.

Sorry to hear about your bed rest! Hope the next two days go quickly!

Try replacing the meat with beans/lentils! Cold chick peas!

Maybe we should call you chillypepper for a while lol. I think it's normal to have a food aversion of some sort in the first trimester right? I have read where a lot of ladies can't keep anything down at all so lots of veggies would be fine I'd think.

I just read an article in Fit Pregnancy yesterday saying vegetarian and vegan diets are fine throughout pregnancy!

I was raw vegan for awhile and I was never healthier. Have actually been giving serious consideration about going back to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->