All I want to do is cry

mummyconfused

Loss 9+2 TTC - DNA Sperm Fragmentation
Reaction score
I'm 9 weeks 1 day. And for the passed few days all I want to do is cry. Over everything lol. Only for a few seconds hahaha. At the movies with hubby. Cried. Driving and cried. Everything sets me off. At work and a patient called. She was 7 weeks pregnant and bleeding. After i got off the phone. I cried at work lol.... Anyone else?

I don't remember being a ball bag with my son.

I haven't had that this time but my DH made fun of me during my first pregnancy (and he still does actually) because I cried- read: full on bawled- because I didn't have enough change to get a slushie...

It's normal, maybe embarrassing right now but also kind of funny

ETA: BTW that time with the slushie, I made him go out and buy me one after we got home

I've been a hormonal mess today too. I was nearly in tears over wanting chocolate. Hubby was wonderful and ran and got me some chocolate cake from the deli. :)

Aww Hun I was like that my last pregnancy but I seem to be ok so far this time around, although I am a bit more emotional than usual!

This is #5 , and I don't ever remember being this emotional, lol. I was crying during Americas got talent last night. My DH looked at me like I had lost my mind, LOL.

not preggo anymore but just to let you know - i was a mess before even getting my BFP, actually it was one of the things that made me test!! i cried over an old stocking that broke (an old old old house stocking that already had holes in it and this was just one new hole opening)... and while watching the Beethoven movie - not the one about the musician, the one about the dog lol!!!

I was in a fit of tears often last time.

and again this time lol even before getting the bfp!! I almost cried watching the crossfit for pregnant women video in another thread.

I know! It's so strange, but from reading this thread and some other forums I guess it's normal and even common. It must be these crazy hormonal and other changes going on in our bodies :)

A few nights ago, my bf and I were cuddling, I told him I love him very much and started crying my heart out because I love him very much :laugh2: Poor thing asked me if it was such a bad thing that I love him this much hahaha.

Even though it* is weird and sometimes annoying to feel so out of control of yourself, imagine all the funny stories you will tell baby one day :D

I've not really cried with this pregnancy but my temper.... Dear lord. I have a thing for ice at the moment, all my drinks MUST have lots of ice. My oh gave some of my ice to my niece and I just exploded! Completely ott, the way he just looked at me in disbelief. Haha joys of pregnancy I suppose :-D

I cried for the first time today. Because my sister said I shouldn't be eating a glazed donut. She's never had morning sickness and has no idea what it's like!
So I cried all the way home from work and for several hours tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->