All in my head?? Pull out Method?

TNT13

Reaction score
Hello! DH and I suffered a miscarriage earlier this year and since then I haven't been on BC. I had DF a little early last month 8/12. DH and I use condoms, but not till the grand finale. We BD before and after AF. Since then I've had some really bad headaches and my body has been kind of soar. I've had an upset stomach when I eat. I feel sick in my stomach, but not enough to make me need to vomit. I've been really hot on and off to the point where I'll need to turn on a fan. Like right now, my fan is blowing and my office is looking at me like i'm crazy cuz they are all cold. I've had this pulling pain in my ovaries, but i'm not sure if thats ovulation coming early?? I've been tired and sleepy, but that might be because I work full time and go to school. I have some soar spots on my breast, but nothing really noticeable. I don't have any type of discharge to compare anything to. I'm also really crabby lately, but Im not sure if thats PMS or what? I dont really know if there is a difference in symptoms of early pregnancy and ovulation. Not sure if these are symptoms or all in my head

I know that it's possible to get pregnant from precum, but i'm not sure if its THAT possible, I never really hear stories about it.

All your symptoms could be related to pregnancy but could also be from af or ovulation it's so hard as some people's symptoms for all 3 are very similar. I just wanted to tell you it is very possible to fall pregnant with the pull out method as I am 26 weeks pregnant from that exact method lol and to top it off I was in the shower so thought I was really safe as husband and I had decided to wait another yr for baby #2 but apparently sperm and egg had other plans!!! Good luck and I hope you get the result you are after :)

I took a test and it was negative but technically af isn't supposed to be here for another week. My last pregnancy didn't show up till a month or so. Guess ill just wait to see if af shows her ugly face next week

If your af isn't due for another week you should have ovulated a week ago I would give it another 5 days or so or like you said wait and see if af shows. good luck

I started what I'm assuming was AF on the 7th which was a bit early. It seemed like a normal period, started off with reallllllly light spotting so I threw on a tampon, but it never got "full", I always just changed them because it irritates me when they are used to long. I would say I could have filled one tampon for one day, and it lasted about 2 1/2 days. Now that AF is over, I'm still getting a sick to my stomach feeling when I eat and I'm still having mild cramps. ?? I've read that plantation bleeding can happen around when your normal period would be and can be a bit heave. I'm sure this is all wishful thinking, but it would be nice if my body would just be "normal".

I would just take a test to ease your mind. There isn't any sperm in the pre-ejactulate fluid itself, but there is sperm left over in the urethra sometimes from the last time he came. So it's difficult to get pregnant from pre-cum since not much sperm makes it into the vagina, and it would be even less likely if he had peed a few times since he last came. Still totally possible, but with perfect use, pulling out is nearly as effective as condoms.

Also, I don't think women start having pregnancy until after implantation, because before that, your body doesn't know that it's pregnant. After the egg is released, the body will act the exact same way until either the egg implants or the egg is expelled, because it is preparing for a fertilized egg regardless. So if it was implantation bleeding on the 7th, it wouldn't be likely that the symptoms you felt before the 5th were early pregnancy signs. On the other hand, if they were early pregnancy signs, then the bleeding was probably just some light spotting.

Anyway, not sure if that was any help at all, just trying to give all the info I can to help! But I'd recommend testing again so you won't be worrying :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->