All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

Chiles

Reaction score
YAY Ladies!!!! We are finally Here!!!!! Third Tri!!!!! :happydance:

Hello I just wanted to start a thread with ladies that are due on the same date...I am on several other threads where its spread out throughout the month. Hope to see you all here soon!!!! Feel free to chit amongst here, post bump pic, scan pics...and whatever else ladies!!!!!!

Our Lovely Ladies

ThreeMakesFive: Gave birth to a beautifull girl on January 7th - 7lb 7

Leinzlove : Team PINK due 20th January - Induction booked for January 14th

Chiles : Team PINK due January 18th- Induction booked for January 14th

CharlieO : Team BLUE due January 18th - C Section booked for January 15th

MrsHopeful : Team YELLOW due January 17th

Jess : Team PINK due January 17th

SnowOwl : Team YELLOW due January 18th

Smiley : Team BLUE due January 18th

JellyBeans : Team PINK due January 19th

LadyBug : Team PINK due January 19th

Dee : Team BLUE due January 19th

:hi: hi girls :happydance: yey so glad to be here!!

Yay!!Congratulations everyone.:happydance:

Cant believe we are 3rd tri already, hope it goes as fast as 2nd tri did im getting impatient already!

Woo hoo...I join 3rd tri today....can you believe we only have approx 13 weeks to go yay.....how is everyone feeling? My bump has grown loads the past few days so I feel HUgE :) am hoping I've not got a whopper in there hehe. Quite a few of us are team yellow I see....I haven't bought much yet with not knowing the gender....I can't wait to get baby clothes shopping once he or she is here..:)

Hey MrsHopeful, so nice to see another team yellow on the same day as me!!

Can’t wait until we all hit baby club together :)

We’ve bought some neutral stuff and have received a lot as gifts. But I’ve instructed OH once he leaves me at the hospital after LO is born to go buy the first ‘coloured’ item :)

13 weeks, cripes that’s scary!!

I am due January 18th:) feeling happy and blessed to be here!
Have another ultrasound on the 30th can't wait to see baby again!

Helooooooooo :) Sooooo happy to have come this far woohoo :D
Due 18th of Jan with a boy :)

Hiya i cant believe im here!! I still remember being in waiting to try and thinking its still such a long way away before i have our baby and now its just 13 weeks away!! :)

im due the 19th of january and i'm having a little girl ^_^

Hiya i cant believe im here!! I still remember being in waiting to try and thinking its still such a long way away before i have our baby and now its just 13 weeks away!! :)

I know its hard to believe isnt it?!. Oh i know remember the first few weeks and all the worrying and stress over a slight twinge!. 13 weeks is going to fly by until our gorgeous little baba's are here:hugs:

I remember the 'lets wait 12 months and then try' conversation and then a week later discovering the pill had failed and I was 6 weeks pregnant! Lol. Baby obviously wanted to be here!!

I remember all our scans and the first time we heard the heartbeat :)

Feels so long ago!

Can i ask how often do you feel baby move atm? My little boy still has quiet days when i dont feel much movement at all! Does anyone elses baby still have quiet days?

Just realised I never updated with what team we're on!!!! Team :blue: :happydance:

Can i ask how often do you feel baby move atm? My little boy still has quiet days when i dont feel much movement at all! Does anyone elses baby still have quiet days?

my little girl is a mover and shaker she seems to move at the same times everyday! and she has a wiggle after i eat too!! and there are other times when she doesn't move for a whole day and scares the crap outta me

what kind of births are everyone having?

I'm going for a water birth :flower:

hi im here at last another boy for me hope you girls are all well xx

Updated the 1st page!!!!!!

Welcome Smileyx and Jellybeans!!!!

ladies I look forward to seeing bump photos, baby buys, nurserys, babyshowers, etc!!!! Whatever to help pass time along!!!! AFM I am on a short time frame so I will be bk a little later!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->