All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

had my flu jab today!! Don't know why i was so worried didn't even hurt!! next up whooping cough!

Do you have to get the flu jab? Or is it off your own back u got it?c:shrug:

i was recommended to get it by my GP so thought why not and had it done...if i wasn't pregnant i wouldn't of got it hate needles with a passion lol

Awh bless fair play to yea :) Maybe ill look into having it done although my GP never mentioned it :wacko: but dont wanna be in bits all winter with the smelly flu!!!

had my flu jab today!! Don't know why i was so worried didn't even hurt!! next up whooping cough!

Do you have to get the flu jab? Or is it off your own back u got it?c:shrug:

i was recommended to get it by my GP so thought why not and had it done...if i wasn't pregnant i wouldn't of got it hate needles with a passion lol

Awh bless fair play to yea :) Maybe ill look into having it done although my GP never mentioned it :wacko: but dont wanna be in bits all winter with the smelly flu!!!

yeah that's true the nurse who did my jab said to me that i don't really want the flu when baby is here either what with the sleepless nights and all

I think it's highly reccomended to pregnant ladies. I had it this week as my work offer it every year anyway :)

My nurse said its def worth doing as it now contains a swine flu bit aswell and apparently quite a few newborns and pregnant people died from this during the last outbreak :(

hi ladies hope everyone is feeling well ive got my 1st growth scan on friday so get to see my little man again ive got my whooping cough vaccine next monday i had my flu vaccine last december so do you think i should wait til december to have it again? my little man is still nameless we hust cant decide on 1 we both like i like jake riley kyle jayden corey brandon shane but hubby not keen on any of them lol xx

Is anyone else having a gestational diabetes test or anti D injection? Ive got both on thursday at the same time! :( Not looking forward to it!!

Is anyone else having a gestational diabetes test or anti D injection? Ive got both on thursday at the same time! :( Not looking forward to it!!

nope i haven't been told about either of them :/

Well the anti D is only for ladys with resus negative blood i think and i think ladies who are overweight or have diabetes in the family have to have the diabetes test! Im just unlucky as i have that blood type, im overweight and 2 of my aunts have diabetes!!

Well the anti D is only for ladys with resus negative blood i think and i think ladies who are overweight or have diabetes in the family have to have the diabetes test! Im just unlucky as i have that blood type, im overweight and 2 of my aunts have diabetes!!

oooh no one in my side has diabetes and im O- for my bloods and im in the "normal" weight range apparently lol maybe that's why they haven't told me about it...i know at my 28 week MW app i have to have my bloods taken again but no idea why :wacko:

anyone else having the anti D injection or diabetes test done?

Hi girls!!! :wave: I just joined third trimester today! Very excited to share the next 3 months with you all!!!

Can i ask how often do you feel baby move atm? My little boy still has quiet days when i dont feel much movement at all! Does anyone elses baby still have quiet days?

I was literally just after googling that !!! My little boy seems to be having really quiet days the last few days in comparison to before... It's worrying I thought the movements just get stronger? Unless they are running out of room or something ? Thank god I'm not the only one!

My LO hasn't been very active for the last few days either! She only gives me very light kicks every once in a while. I'm guessing it's a growth spurt? Or maybe, like you said, they are running out of room? I'm just glad my LO isn't the only one making me a worry wart! :haha:

Well I had loads of thumping kicks last night...and they have been active today so I think they just have quiet days.
I am positive blood type so no anti D for me. Midwife neve mentioned Diabetes test but I will need it as overweight and diabetes in some family members so I guess they will surprise me with that test sometime soon? Unless they just test my blood sugar level as I haven't been told to fast for my next appointment-have ou Beccaboop?

Mrs hopeful in US we get a sugary drink and have to drink it one hour prior to test....between 28 and 29 weeks is when they like to do it here

Can i ask how often do you feel baby move atm? My little boy still has quiet days when i dont feel much movement at all! Does anyone elses baby still have quiet days?

I was literally just after googling that !!! My little boy seems to be having really quiet days the last few days in comparison to before... It's worrying I thought the movements just get stronger? Unless they are running out of room or something ? Thank god I'm not the only one!

My LO hasn't been very active for the last few days either! She only gives me very light kicks every once in a while. I'm guessing it's a growth spurt? Or maybe, like you said, they are running out of room? I'm just glad my LO isn't the only one making me a worry wart! :haha:

Ella has quiet days too! Then shegives me a huge kick and it startles me....sheloves to be right under my ribs lately! Ouch!

Hi 3RD Trimester ladies!!! :hi:
We've made it!!!! :yipee:

Beccaboop- It feels like forever ago we met on here and were swapping our symptoms.
Can't believe less than 3 months to go!
I was reading back you were asking about the glucose test for diabetes; I did mine just over a week ago and 15 min after drinking it I almost fainted and had to lay down in the back of the lab for 45min before they took my blood. I guess that's really common, that's why they don't let you leave during the test. Sending you tons of luck for that test :flower: I never want to have to do it again!

Jess- How was your diaper party yesterday?! Did you get lots?! Post pics soon!

Hope everyone is doing well :thumbup:
Ive got quite the active growing baby in there!! My muscles above my belly button are killing me :( and I get horrible Charlie horse cramps in my calves in the night if I stretch. Other than that I'm generally feeling pretty good :)

We've named her Hailey Marie Jean Smith btw! I love every bodies names so far :flower:

:hi: hi girls
The diaper party was a blast! We got so many diapers! And I ate so much fod lol

Here is me and DH
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/imagejpeg_2_5.jpg[/IMG]

Me and my puppy kennedy
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/imagejpeg_2_4.jpg[/IMG]

Our dute date debate calendar
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/2012-10-20144646.jpg[/IMG]

Everyone having fun :)
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/2012-10-20144622.jpg[/IMG]

Can I join? :) I'm due the 24th with our second boy! January is a special month for us, our wedding anniversary is the 27th, and our first sons birthday is the 10th. Lots to celebrate in January! Moving over to third tri a couple days early, second tri isn't as relevant to me anymore :)

Can I join? :) I'm due the 24th with our second boy! January is a special month for us, our wedding anniversary is the 27th, and our first sons birthday is the 10th. Lots to celebrate in January! Moving over to third tri a couple days early, second tri isn't as relevant to me anymore :)

Hi mommyB :hi:

anyone else having the anti D injection or diabetes test done?

I am having my Glucose test done Weds. Its mandatory for all women in the US. I think someone already mention that though. We have to do an 1hr, and if you fail you have to come again and do a 3 hr. I have to fast the night before, so no eating and drinking after 12 a.m. I am not familiar with the antiD injection or if I am having that done:shrug: I am getting my flu shot fopefully this week as well, which I hate because I once ended up with the flu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->