All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

Jan is a big birthday month for me too! :)
My b day is the 19th, my brothers is the 16th, my grandmas is the 21st and my bestfriends daughter is the 10th ( our little girls will be almost a year appart! )

Can't believe we are in third trimester!! i am terrible about keeping up in here but I always come in and take a peek,..so glad everyone is doing well!!!

Does everyones baby have a name yet??

Jan is a big birthday month for me too! :)
My b day is the 19th, my brothers is the 16th, my grandmas is the 21st and my bestfriends daughter is the 10th ( our little girls will be almost a year appart! )

my bday is the 19th of Jan too!! and my little one is due then too!! :happydance:

Can't believe we are in third trimester!! i am terrible about keeping up in here but I always come in and take a peek,..so glad everyone is doing well!!!

Our little girl is going to be called Katy-Rose Susan Clarke :thumbup:

how about you ?

how about you ?

What a cute name!!!!!!!!

our little girl has had 4 names :( but none of them have stuck lol We've liked Zeeva, Olivia, Sloane and Hazel...for now she is nameless lol we just can't agree on one we both like...hope she is born with a nametag :)

Oooh names! As we're team yellow we have both options!

So far the favourites are Dylan and Findlay or Mia and Erin :)

Hi Snow Owl....oohh approx 13 weeks till we find out....I am so excited to find out.....have already planned to go shopping for clothes as soon as I feel up to going out....have found loads I like...do you have an inkling? I feel like it may be a boy.
BeccaBoop-most days I hardly feel any movement all day then have a lots for approx 15mins to 30mins at night.....mine is quite quiet all the time bar the odd day when he or she goes mad and moves loads.....I think we are meant to start counting from next week? I wonder if I have a lazy baby or if they just get in a position where I can't feel him/her. I think I will mention the lazy baby to my midwife at my next appointment.

Snow Owl. How freaky...Finlay is our boy choice....we haven't chosen a girls name yet :)

how about you ?

What a cute name!!!!!!!!

our little girl has had 4 names :( but none of them have stuck lol We've liked Zeeva, Olivia, Sloane and Hazel...for now she is nameless lol we just can't agree on one we both like...hope she is born with a nametag :)

ooo Zeeva i like that, it's an unusual name :) Olivia is pretty to a close friend of mine has a daughter named Olivia Rose :)

MrsH how freaky! Lol.

I'm convinced boy but I think that's because secretly I want a boy :) OH thinks girl! Lol.

Is anyone else playing bump music? OH is starting to play a few songs a night to him :)

Well ladies tomorrows my last day at my part time job. I'm a sports coach and until now I've still been teaching but now just shattered. Tomorrow ill be doing 3 sessions (all with 4 year olds) and then I'm being put on office duties! Going to miss being out and about tho :(

My daughter name is Reagan Skyy!!!

Can i ask how often do you feel baby move atm? My little boy still has quiet days when i dont feel much movement at all! Does anyone elses baby still have quiet days?

I was literally just after googling that !!! My little boy seems to be having really quiet days the last few days in comparison to before... It's worrying I thought the movements just get stronger? Unless they are running out of room or something ? Thank god I'm not the only one!

Snow Owl....even more freaky I think it's a boy (as I also would secretly prefer a boy) and hubby thinks its a girl hehe.....ohhh how long will you be doing office duties for? I only have 7 weeks left at work eek.
I have felt a couple of kicks already this morning.....yesterday I felt no movement all day until approx 8pm and felt move,ent and kicks on and off till midnight.....I was worrying as some people seem to feel movement all day....I wonder if some of us have lazy babies? Oohh a proper thump kick there. Sometimes it's really light kicks other times it's like a big thump.

I like the name Jacob but my husband likes Max so i said what about Jacob Max but he thinks it should be Max Jacob so i dont know what his name is going to be at the moment! :)

if we were having a boy we were going to call him Thomas Cyril James (Cyril James being for both our grandfathers)

Becca I think max jakob flows a bit better....hope u all can decide :) glad we aren't the only one with out a name lol

Last day done! Two girls (5 year old twins) I coach most weeks were heartbroken when I introduced their new instructor and my main group of 4-8 year olds were brilliant!

On office duties until I pop really (it's casual so up to me) :)

had my flu jab today!! Don't know why i was so worried didn't even hurt!! next up whooping cough!

had my flu jab today!! Don't know why i was so worried didn't even hurt!! next up whooping cough!

Do you have to get the flu jab? Or is it off your own back u got it?c:shrug:

i was recommended to get it by my GP so thought why not and had it done...if i wasn't pregnant i wouldn't of got it hate needles with a passion lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->