All my positive tests ... so far ;)

SY92

Momma to 3 Yay <3
Reaction score
Hi All! <3
After 4 losses over Lockdown ..
Ive went a bit test crazy double checking that this beany is sticking!!
I’ve spent soooo much money on these things that I am (ever so slightly) embarrassed about it haha!
but hey! each line is different.. right ?:lol:
I have a few more left over including a few extra digis that I will take to use them up over the next few days & (hopefully all going well)
I wont buy another once these are done!

My first pos was a vvvfl at 9dpo with evening diluted urine ... I am now 15 Dpo. AF is Officially Late! Yaaaaay!

2682C808-1193-4C5F-B45E-788C03EF10C5.jpeg F1DE41F4-FE92-4756-9B6C-746ED53AE1C4.jpeg

Last edited:

I'm so sorry for your losses :hugs:

Great lines! Congratulations :)

Took this ‘for fun’
With no hold and diluted pee
:flower:

A944D153-2B95-42C7-8627-FDDE90EA8F6B.jpeg

Yey :happydance: so happy for you xx

It will do lovely for a while it will :) :rofl: I've been still resting myself as it still seems so surreal :haha: :blush: but I'm very anxious feeling very bloated and so so tired aswell oh and always hungry :shrug: I lost weight during lockdown now ill be putting it on :rofl: xx

I mean I'm not skinny to start with but the bloat :shrug: xx excuse the dirty top it's my pj's :haha: xx

View attachment 1084698
You look great lovely!!
hey no judgment from me , aslong as you’re comfy!! my jammies are covered in paint from decorating but they’re so comfortable I cannot throw them out ha ha xx

Great lines hon. Massive congratulations

You look great lovely!!
hey no judgment from me , aslong as you’re comfy!! my jammies are covered in paint from decorating but they’re so comfortable I cannot throw them out ha ha xx

Mine is hair dye gel polish I'm a nail tech and can't seem to keep it in my nails :rofl: oh and abit of baby sick lol but like you said they so comfy xx

Great lines hon. Massive congratulations
Thank you my lovely!

i am absolutely positive you will get your BFP soon!
You are gonna get that sticky bean hunni <3
I can feel it *big hugs*!!xxx

Mine is hair dye gel polish I'm a nail tech and can't seem to keep it in my nails :rofl: oh and abit of baby sick lol but like you said they so comfy xx
Hahah! Anazing, its always the mankiest jammies that are the comfiest ones!xxx

Hahah! Anazing, its always the mankiest jammies that are the comfiest ones!xxx

I hate it when I have to wash them as I have to put a different pair on :rofl: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->