all new

star101

pregnant - 1st trimester
Reaction score
Hi All,

I've only just found out I am pregnant (3 days ago) so am still in a state of shock, despite being delighted and wanting to start a family.

I am 35 and married (for 18mths). Just realise how little I know about pregnancy etc...have just enjoyed the joys of nephews and nieces so far! I can only be approx 4/5 weeks pregnant and very anxious about telling work (I'm a long haul flight attendant) ...not sure whether to stop flying straight away or wait a bit. Thing is, if you stop flying, everyone knows straight away, and would rather wait a bit before announcing to all. Had a miscarriage after 6 weeks about 4 years ago so a bit apprehensive same thing might happen.

Going trough big learning process!!!!:plane::book:

Hello
Im new on here too.
Im very anxious as i had a misscarriage a few years back, and not enjoying my pregnancy until im over the 12 week mark (im 10 weeks) so not long to go.
Just try and enjoy yourself,
I also think it maybe best to stop flying as not to sure whether there is danger to the baby, :)
Good Luck with everything

Thanks Emmie for your advice...think I've kinda decided to quit the flying, but working on the ground is going to drive me mad! Totally understand the 12 week time....ive still got another 6 to go! Fingers all crossed for you for another couple weeks!! Am sure all will be great!!!
:hug:
x

Hi sorry this is totally changing the subject but can somebody help me to put one of the baby meters under your name, if you get what i mean lol,
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"