All of the signs of ovulation but temps...

QueenMamaJean

Reaction score
So, I feel like I ovulated - white cervical mucous, cramping and mild nausea but my temps are all over the place! They will go up for a day and then back down the next... I am praying at this point that the thermometer is wrong. It's the Target brand.

Is this just wishful thinking or has anyone else experienced incorrect temps and still ovulated?

Usually with erratic temps its either inconsistent waking times or a faulty thermometer, I have the opposite problem with mine it gives me the same temp every day.

From my experience, a thermal shift is the surest way to confirm ovulation. So if you are taking temps at a consistent time everyday and your thermometer is working fine, you probably haven't ovulated yet. Fertile CM is present in the days leading up to ovulation, so it could happen any day now.

Are you using a bbt? I did one cycle with a regular thermometer, and the shift was still clear. I still recommend a bbt. Target doesn't carry them on shelves where I am. I get mine from cvs. They are by the pregnancy tests. Agreed, post your chart. You could be a slow rise like me :)

Are you using a bbt? I did one cycle with a regular thermometer, and the shift was still clear. I still recommend a bbt. Target doesn't carry them on shelves where I am. I get mine from cvs. They are by the pregnancy tests. Agreed, post your chart. You could be a slow rise like me :)

Thank you for your reply. My chart is with pencil and paper right now so I will have to make it electronic. I do have a basal thermometer though!

I was supposed to get AF on 9/10 and it never appeared - I took a pregnancy test yesterday but :bfn:. :cry: Also, my basal temperatures have been all over the chart with no clear sign of ovulation so I am guessing the Letrozole (Femara) did not work this cycle. I'm SO disappointed.

How cruel for AF not to show up at all giving me false hope?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->