all positive????

Flutterby21

Mum of 2 Furr Babies
Reaction score
hi ladies i am just after a few opinions. these four opk are from my current cycle and i am kicking myself that i didnt write which cd i tested!!! to me they all look positive! it was my first month using opk so its all trial and error for myself.. as i got more than one opk i am very confused! one thing i do know is they are all from one week of testing over my predicted fertile period. i have just purchased a bbt from the internet and will start taking my temps as soon as it arrives.

i do know that the opk on left is from cd23, i know i have quite long cycles ranging from 30-40+ days but this was my darkest opk and after cd 23 they turned negative again and i ran out of opk so i couldnt keep testing

i also know that another of the +opk was from cd 19 and had negatives inbetween cd 19 and 25 mmmm i am so confused, i dont know if im making sense..

please ladies would love your opinions and any thoughts on my situation.. has any one experienced something similar

thanks for reading all the best ladies, i hope we see our :bfp: soon!!!
xxxx

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 38
hi ladies i am just after a few opinions. these four opk are from my current cycle and i am kicking myself that i didnt write which cd i tested!!! to me they all look positive! it was my first month using opk so its all trial and error for myself.. as i got more than one opk i am very confused! one thing i do know is they are all from one week of testing over my predicted fertile period. i have just purchased a bbt from the internet and will start taking my temps as soon as it arrives.

i do know that the opk on left is from cd23, i know i have quite long cycles ranging from 30-40+ days but this was my darkest opk and after cd 23 they turned negative again and i ran out of opk so i couldnt keep testing

i also know that another of the +opk was from cd 19 and had negatives inbetween cd 19 and 25 mmmm i am so confused, i dont know if im making sense..

please ladies would love your opinions and any thoughts on my situation.. has any one experienced something similar

xxxx

Hiya hunnie, i feel from my own experience e.t.c that these arent actually positive just yet!... There are dark so there are heading in the right direction... the 1 on the left is as dark as the control line and you could take this as your positive, but i would deffo get some more and keep testing as you may find that you may get a test where as the test line is wayyyyy darker than the control line giving you your positive...

as for your Thermometer and charting... my opinion i would wait and start it next cycle, as you may of ovulated already and your chart will just look like a line going up and down for the fun of it, it will give you more confusion than help x

thanx so much babee_bugs!!! that helped alot!!! i feel silly asking a question as such but hey we all start learning somewhere!!! i think i will wait to next cycle to temp, when it comes to my ttw, sometimes its nearly a 3 or 4 week wait!! :dohh: so i am determined to pin point O so im not symptom spotting for weeks when in fact i probably havent even O yet lol.. best of luck with your ttc journey xxxx
:dust:

xxxx

I'm guessing your positive was the left one (cd 23?). These all look dried out and I know my tests (same brand) look darker when they are within the window of reading the tests and they are still wet.

So you would have ovulated (my guess) about cd 24 or 25.

:dust:

xxxx

I have had 4 positive opks too since cd16-cd19 and still testing in the afternoon! I have a regular 26 day cycle and this cyle is just diffrent! I always ov on cd 12 or 13 but when I tested on cd10 it was a faint positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->