All right ladies, I want all your tips, hints, old wives tales, superstitions...

Belle Shine

Reaction score
I have hit the year mark for TTC and I am now determined to throw everything at it over the next few months...

so what I am asking is.. any past conceptions/babies.. what do you think did it for you to get that BFP??

xxx

Heyyy ive had nothing so far so cant say from experience but there past threads on this if you wanna look around! Xx

I haven't gotten preggers either my self. But I have heard chia seeds and apple cider vinegar might help.

One thing I noticed this month was I had more ewcm after drinking more green tea.

Lol. Can't wait to hear of more! Baby dust to you!

For us, I think it was preseed, dtd from behind, and staying on my tummy and/or back for 15 minutes after each time.

Possibly also my hyperovulation (we had fraternal twins), but we just got lucky with that.

Legs up the wall and varying the time of DTD. Pretty sure morning sex got us our baby last time :)

I just went out one night and got really drunk. Think that did it for me :winkwink:

softcups, guaifensin, apple cider vinegar, royal jelly, maca powder, morning sex, seeing or touching a pregnant woman, seeing an owl, the full moon, downward-facing-dog-like posture after sex....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->