All Sold Now thanks ladies :) x

Have you posted the nappy I bought yet? Because if not, I'm interested in a wrap if it would save on postage.

You still want a wrap hun? x

I certainly can't complain about speed of service from you! Speedy posting!

No, not interested in a wrap, just would have been if you could have knocked off the postage costs by sending all in one parcel but you can't now. Only just been back online there now to read this. :flower:

Pics added and prices reduced :)

Neopolitan (white with large Pink and Brown spots) - I bought this brand new so it's in fab condition. When I bought it, it came with a different type of BBOS insert, it has no towelling part, it's full bamboo with bamboo booster. I can provide a pic of the insert and booster if needed. I'd like £14 for this one as it's hardly been used.

White Dalmation - As above, looks gorgeous and is gender neutral too! £11

Green with White Daisies - Another gorgeous print, and in absolutely fab condition. £12

Pink Dalmation - Looks adorable on, another of my faves. £12

Attachments

• P1140005.jpg
    P1140005.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 2
  • P1140007.jpg
    P1140007.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 4
  • P1140008.jpg
    P1140008.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 3
  • P1140013.jpg
    P1140013.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 1
Mynx hun if you still have the daisy one when I've paid my debt I'll take it!! x

Okey doke hun, it's gorgeous isnt it! Looks great on too, I can just picture IJP showing off a green daisy bum :cloud9:

Bumping again.. will consider reasonable offers :flower:

All prices do include postage but not fees :)

Added some more nappies to first post :)

Bumping and reducing prices!

Yes hun, tis still available and the insert is in good condition, no stains etc :) I can take a piccie if you'd like?

Yes please. Perhaps the insert picture and the inner side of the nappy? Would shipping to Finland be a problem for you? Just got a WNOS through royal mail and it cost the same as in the UK. Was fast too! Posted Friday and I got it today (Tuesday). :)

Ooo0o so tempted by a bambozzle but im not supposed to be buying atm

Yes please. Perhaps the insert picture and the inner side of the nappy? Would shipping to Finland be a problem for you? Just got a WNOS through royal mail and it cost the same as in the UK. Was fast too! Posted Friday and I got it today (Tuesday). :)

No problem, I'll get piccies sorted once Evie's in bed... as for postage to Finland, I cant see it being a problem tbh :)

Is BBOS for Bamboozle or Blueberry? I thought blueberry. Never heard of bamboozle before.

BBOS is for the Blueberry hun :)

Bamboozles are made by Totsbots which are a UK based company... they make some fab nappies! :flower:

Pics added and prices reduced :)

Neopolitan (white with large Pink and Brown spots) - I bought this brand new so it's in fab condition. When I bought it, it came with a different type of BBOS insert, it has no towelling part, it's full bamboo with bamboo booster. I can provide a pic of the insert and booster if needed. I'd like £14 for this one as it's hardly been used.

White Dalmation - As above, looks gorgeous and is gender neutral too! £11

Green with White Daisies - Another gorgeous print, and in absolutely fab condition. £12 ON HOLD

Pink Dalmation - Looks adorable on, another of my faves. £12

Bumping

Do you still have your white dalmation at £10? If you do could i have it please :) :flower: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->