all sold

I really like that giraffe one! Can I have it with the BB insert please? x

pm'd you re carpe diem wnos x

I want the BBOS with spots
I think youre lying..I think you have more pretty ones you want to sell to me!!:haha::haha:

I want the BBOS with spots
I think youre lying..I think you have more pretty ones you want to sell to me!!:haha::haha:

They're gorgeous, I have 2 of the pink spot version, and they fit sooooo lovely :thumbup:

Jetters: you know he will!
just last night he was like we are nearly stocked up..and i said ..well we have all the ones we need..but only like three pretty ones..so need ones to wear out in public..he just shook his head and left the nursery...hahhahaha..it was funny I told him i wouldnt buy too many

Mynx: can they be worn from birth? Or is it like a few weeks after? have you tried from birth?
I cant wait to show off!! hahahah its going to be funny when people come to see new baby and it will be freezing cold and I will be showing of her pretty nappys that are too big for her..hahahaha
poor baby!

hahaha! :D at least with babygirls it's fairly easy to show off fluff if they're in dresses... much harder with boys!

just last night he was like we are nearly stocked up..and i said ..well we have all the ones we need..but only like three pretty ones..so need ones to wear out in public..he just shook his head and left the nursery...hahhahaha..it was funny I told him i wouldnt buy too many

Mynx: can they be worn from birth? Or is it like a few weeks after? have you tried from birth?
I cant wait to show off!! hahahah its going to be funny when people come to see new baby and it will be freezing cold and I will be showing of her pretty nappys that are too big for her..hahahaha
poor baby!

Not tried them from birth, I didnt start using fluff till Evie was 7 months lol! I would say they'd be too big and bulky to use from birth but it all depends on your LO's birthweight. BTP arent ideal from birth really as they're sooooo bulky!

This ^^ they have only just started fitting Avalon from 4/5 weeks onwards her btp ones and we still get a better fit with smalls atm :)

Could I get the amber necklace if it's not gone please? :flower:

arrgh i want ur cheapies with the flip inserts but still working out money for nappies ive already got people holding for me

could i have the polka from you? i dont have paypal but can send you a cheque?

poor baby!

Not tried them from birth, I didnt start using fluff till Evie was 7 months lol! I would say they'd be too big and bulky to use from birth but it all depends on your LO's birthweight. BTP arent ideal from birth really as they're sooooo bulky!

Thats what I as thinking..Im still trying to figure out what lO will wear from birth...the only thing I have are a few small itti bitti d'lish and 1 small BB...thats it ..all others are BTP.:dohh:

Jess check out small BGs- they were by FAR the best small nappies I had. Kia was only in them for 6 weeks cos he DOUBLED his birthweight with my full fat boobiemilk :rofl: but they were soooooooooooo worth it! And now he's in medium BGs which I equally love.

Lliena uses them with Avalon, maybe if you ask v.v.nicely she might give you dibs when she outgrows them?! :D

hahah yeah maybe I should ask her..
I read on the cheeks and cheeries website that my pop ins were good for newborns as well..said from 6lbs..but I dont know if I believe that!

I dont want to sell all cos I love them so much I might keep a few for next baby in few years if cloth nappies last that long? am sure they do but yeah I may have 3/4 I can part with in a few weeks :D

well just dont forget about me by then!! hhahaha..suppose thats all I need..I have 5 smalls so far!

I've kept my smalls too cos I loved them so much, even though it's highly unlikely there'll ever be another baby :dohh:

To be honest Jess, all BTPs say suitable for newborns but they are ALLLL huge. The best of the bunch are Flips and V3s. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->