All that....for nothing?!

MrsC10

Mummy
Reaction score
So spent all day yesterday with tightenings and period pains. I thought that something was finally happening and today....nothing!

So disappointed :cry::shrug:

Oh it's so frustrating isn't it! All good signs though, hopefully just your body gearing up and your little man will be on his way before you know it x

Took myself out a quick half hour walk between rain showers. A few tightenings and pains, but back to nothing again....

I had that at 39+2 with both kiddos, one I went into labour at 40+0 and the other at 39+3. I'd definitely say it's your body getting ready for things. I hope they pick up again, it's so disheartening when they go! :hugs:

I had that at 39+2 with both kiddos, one I went into labour at 40+0 and the other at 39+3. I'd definitely say it's your body getting ready for things. I hope they pick up again, it's so disheartening when they go! :hugs:

Thank you. Fingers crossed something happens soon. I've had very few BH's today, but had them all the time yesterday.

Hopefully things will get moving again in the next day or two. It's just disappointing when you think 'this is it!' And get yourself prepared for it all to fizzle out.

I bet you're so ready for it to start! Hopefully in the next day or so things will get moving for you :hugs:

I'm with you. Everything hurts. It keeps looking like something is going to happen and then nothing. I'm finding this a lot harder than the first one. Can't be long now though right? Good luck!!!

That's what I keep telling myself too. There can't be much longer to go. Been on my ball bouncing away for ages to help things along. Got another longer walk planned for tomorrow too x

I know how you feel. I was lucky enough that I was able to have a sweep today because of GD. I'm at 3cm but I don't think it's started active labour yet but was in early labour a couple of days ago. Time will tell. But your turn isn't far away at all either. I know it's hard to be positive (trust me I'm struggling there with that too) but we have the end in sight now!! :hugs:

My long walk for today is now out the window. High winds and torrential rain are not something I want to be battling against. A day of housework and scrubbing floors it is :)

My friend went into labour after scrubbing the toilet so it is possible :haha:

Try drinking raspberry leaf tea. I heard that can also help kickstart things when you can't really get out to exercise. Good luck!

My friend went into labour after scrubbing the toilet so it is possible :haha:

Try drinking raspberry leaf tea. I heard that can also help kickstart things when you can't really get out to exercise. Good luck!

Thanks. I'm on the raspberry leaf tablets. I've been taking them since 34 weeks. I eventually managed to get out my long walk yesterday once the rain stopped. Nothing happened. I had some pains and tightenings the whole time, but when I got home they had stopped.

Got up this morning as usual and decided to back for a quick hours nap. I woke up with awful stomach pain. Like I had to go to the bathroom straight away, but when I went....nothing happened.

Now I'm just getting tightenings again. Maybe things are ramping up again. I suppose only time will tell.

Things need to wait until I go to the shops though. I need to buy my sister a birthday present :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->