All the Cow Blinkies here!

I'm nearly finished with the cow blinkies! I didn't even get the 1 month blinkie first time around.

can someone help me please? I copied and pasted the one month cow blinkie but its not working...just shows the code...as you can see in my signature.

Thanks

I would like to have one too. can some one help?

You need to take the / out from the first IMG :flower:

Is this the same for the 2 month blinkie? I'm having the same problem, tried coy and pasting and it just came up with the code. I tried to save the photo as well and do it that way but that doesn't seem to work either :(

You need to take the / out from the first IMG :flower:

Is this the same for the 2 month blinkie? I'm having the same problem, tried coy and pasting and it just came up with the code. I tried to save the photo as well and do it that way but that doesn't seem to work either :(

For all of the codes you have to take the / out before the first IMG

Do you guys change your symbol for calendar months, or every four weeks?

I go based off of calendar months from the exact day she was born.

Hello ladies I was wondering how I get a blinkie?

Does anyone know where there are any blinkies that go above 48 months? I'm on the last one now!

I haven't found any that go past 4 I'm afraid. Huge congratulations on breastfeeding your daughter for 4 years :) (my DS2 will nurse to and beyond 4 I am certain, he's 38 months ATM)

You have to pay for Photobucket now to host on third party sites :(

I googled cow breastfeeding 4month blinky or something to that effect and got another link from an image that came up, seems to work and also from photobucket!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->