All the possible symptoms but BFN

shivangi1210

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I know it's too early to test(9dpo) but I wanted to hear your experiences, to put my mind at ease.
So at 6 dpo I had sharp pain in lower abdomen when I sneezed after that I was pretty sure that iam pregnant. Because this only happened with me when I was pregnant with my first.
Now at 7 dpo my lower abdomen was still sore.
At 8dpo I started having labor like pain in uterus, intensity was obviously very low of these pains.
Now when I tested in morning(9dpo) I got BFN :(
With all the symptoms that's happening I was quite sure of pregnancy. What are ?our experiences ?

The symptoms do sound promising so fingers crossed. It is early days yet for a line to show up on a test, hopefully over the next few days. Good luck :)

Bevzi is right, it could just be too early to get a second line on a test just yet. The symptoms of pregnancy tend to show up a lot sooner than what is detected on an HPT.

Good luck hunny :dust:.

9dpo is still very early. It could have been just too early to test <3

Could very well be too early, I had symptoms like cramping, boobs hurting, just feeling different in the beginning of this pregnancy. I took a test the beginning of the one week, and it was BFN, than by the end of the week it was BFP, you could just be very early. Good luck.

Tested at 10 dpo and bfn again. It's very heartbreaking to see them :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->