All we want for Christmas is a BFP! December Testing Thread! 19 BFPs!!

I've been drinking green tea & soy milk everyday for the past week & I will until AF is due, started taking prenatals yesterday, and OH & I have been dtd every other day for the last few days. I should ovulate somewhere around the 23rd (I think so at least!) so not technically in the TWW yet, but preparing for it!

I am taking my conception vitamins everyday :blush: not so good with the remembering to take them but I am determined this month. DH is taking Zinc. Fingers crosses my CBFM should be used to me now and should pick up ovulation. Aim is to follow SMEP again but will depend if DH is well enough.
DH goes into hospital on the 19th Dec and might not be out for xmas so getting BFP would make up for having no Christmas.

How does evening primrose oil help? I am willing to try anything!

Not exactly sure what Evening primrose is gonna do but I just wanna try it.. I'm also on prenatals too. :)

Google said:
Evening Primrose Oil or EPO lowers cholesterol, helps to alleviate premenstrual syndrome symptoms and aids in the production of fertile quality cervical fluid

Sounds like it couldn't hurt anyway! :xmas4:

I'm hoping to BD every second day at least once AF finishes and then every day when I'm testing for OV :xmas4:

Mrs S-M sorry to hear your OH will be in hospital for Christmas :( Hope he's ok!

Mrs S-M sorry to hear your OH will be in hospital for Christmas :( Hope he's ok!

He is some sort of mystery breathing difficulties :wacko: He has had it since May but the doctors do not know what's wrong with him. Hopefully they should work it out and start to fix him when he goes in.

I am just pleased that due to my very early period last cycle that we will now ovulate earlier and we will be on a quiet period when he goes in.

Looked into evening primrose oil a bit- it said that it was the best fertility aid as it has multiple benefits (the site could have been a little bias). It said that it improves the amount of EWCM and also improves how fertile it is. The only down side is that you have to be taking if for a few months to see the benefits. It also said only take it between AF and ovulation as it can cause problems after ovulation. Might give it a go if this month is not successful.

x

Ah no :( Really hope they can figure it all out, at least you don't have to miss a cycle trying!
Would ya say it's to late for me to start taking EPO this cycle? I must check up a bit more about it to be sure that I'm doing it right :)

Can I join for Dec? Not sure what day yet as I haven't started this month but my temp took a huge drop this morning so I know AF is just around the corner:( Oh please let this time fly by.

Can I just lurk for some company? I'm fairly certain that I'm out this month. I just feel it & I got a BFN this morning but I know I tested too early. But my November AF is due to end on 30/11 & the next one starts on 01/01 so I won't be testing in December :( Or rather, I shouldn't test in December! lol

About a week til I O! I'm so new to temping I don't even know if I'm doing it right.. I have two copies, the one on FF is one using the temp adjuster, then I have one on paper without it.Cause I cannot seem to wake up at the same time.

Luvnmy2 welcome :) I'll put you in with no date sure and you can get me to update it later :flow:

karry1412 of course you are welcome to lurk :) All support is welcome and all the ladies in the last thread were great for supporting each other no matter the time of the cycle they were at :)

AC1987 that's what I'd be afraid of with temping that I just wouldn't be able to wake at the same time so it'd be meaningless! I haven't really looked into it too much.

karry1412 of course you are welcome to lurk :) All support is welcome and all the ladies in the last thread were great for supporting each other no matter the time of the cycle they were at :)

Daw! Thanks! :happydance:

I'll have my fingers crossed for all you ladies & if I am out this month I'll be looking forward to the January thread :thumbup:

:dust: to all!

well is a good idea thank you and hope december is our month to get our Bfp wooow i cant wait to test till that time,,, gd luck to all of you and put me in hope fullly ''17''

Hi :) I just had my ICSI done and will be having my Beta test on the 1st of Dec.
Hoping everyone gets a BFP!

Could you add me please. Will be testing on or around 20th December - will be my first month trying since my ectopic pregnancy.
thanks

im very anxious about trying again in january as thats when the baby i lost in july was due. so fingers extra crossed that december is our month, would love to be pregnant again in january!

Welcome all the new ladies!! :)

Oh rooster I can understand how ya feel, hopefully December will be your month and you can start the new year fresh then :hugs:

I'm so happy to be in a new cycle and can't wait for the TWW to start again!! :)

I have to say it actually Is quite exciting once af is over and the excitment of the new month of trying begins!

Isn't it just!! :) Mine's almost finished now and I'm so excited :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->