All we want for Christmas is a BFP! December Testing Thread! 19 BFPs!!

Please could you add me too? This is going to be such a difficult month for me... I was due on Dec 10 but I lost the baby on May 21 at 10 weeks,.. And, according to the ovulation calculator, I should test for pregnancy on Dec 9 (I am ovulating over the weekend, hopefully).

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss! :hugs:

Hopefully December will be your month :dust:

Please could you add me too? This is going to be such a difficult month for me... I was due on Dec 10 but I lost the baby on May 21 at 10 weeks,.. And, according to the ovulation calculator, I should test for pregnancy on Dec 9 (I am ovulating over the weekend, hopefully).

:hugs: Sorry to hear that. Good luck to you this month!!

:xmas3: Can i be added please? I am not sure when i am testing yet but could you put me down for the 30th and il update if any different!

Good luck ladies! :dust::dust

xx

Welcome to all the new ladies!! Sorry haven't been about the last few days, will prob be away from here til Sunday or Monday as I'm away for the weekend! I'll be sure to pop back to update the list when I can!! :) Roll on our testing month!!

I wondered where you had gone to dizzy! As of tomorrow I will be back in the good old two week wait!

About to enter into the TWW.. if I'm not there already. 2 weeks can't come back enough.

Jealous! I'm still in the two week wait to enter the two week wait!!

Hi girls, just a quick update. Have been diagnosed with endometriosis. Had an MRI yrsterday. I'm Deverstated although it's not too servere thank god! I really hope this TTC buisness is going to go on for years. Actually think I would lose it if that happens. Still trying to remain optimistic for this month x

I'm so sorry to hear that rooster! I hope it doesn't take too long for you. My fingers are crossed you'll get an early Christmas present. PM me if you need someone to talk to :hugs:

Thanks Karry I might just do that. Good to have another Ireland girl! (not forgetting dizzydoll of course!) just trying to pretend that it's all ok and carry on as normal with the TTC thing. At least we got pregnant once which apparently is a good thing if u have endometriosis. Xx

That's true! I hope it'll work out for you & you'll be in the Rotunda or Coombe soon :winkwink:

Definitely PM if you like - I hadn't even noticed that yourself & Dizzy were Irish! :flow:

Hi!! I wanna join too :D please, il be testing the 30th :) baby dust to everyone x

Welcome ladies!! :) Anyone got any specific plans to do anything differently this cycle?

After my gyn visit last week he prescribed me Vitafol OB prenatal multivitamins, that is the only thing that I am going to be doing differently

AF due on the 10th............................no way I'll wait till then! I may test on the 7/8th depending on my will power to not buy tests!! :)

Hi girls, just a quick update. Have been diagnosed with endometriosis. Had an MRI yrsterday. I'm Deverstated although it's not too servere thank god! I really hope this TTC buisness is going to go on for years. Actually think I would lose it if that happens. Still trying to remain optimistic for this month x

Sorry to hear about the Endo.....it is definitely more positive that you have been able to concieve before. I've concieved twice with severe endo which we have been told is very good, so stay positive!! You can do it! :baby:

Rooster100 :hugs: sorry to hear about your diagnosis! I really hope it doesn't affect your TTC hun!

I've not started my OPKs yet this month because I forgot to bring them away this weekend :dohh:
We were in a bookshop in Tralee yesterday and I caught OH in the fertility section looking at What to Expect :cloud9: He said he wanted to see what else there was to it other than just having sex :rofl:

Hiya!!

May I join you guys?? TTCing again right after MC.

So hopefully I ovulated when I think I did.

Will be testing on the 8th! Thanks!! :D

And :dust: to everyone! :D

You most certainly can hun :) Sorry for your loss :hugs: fx'd for a quick bfp :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->