All you lovely ladies trying to conceive...

Kaitlen

Reaction score
I just wanted to say, don't give up on your dreams and it will happen one day believe me.

In 13 years I've suffered 8 miscarriages. One at 12 weeks. My doctor said I'd probably won't be able to conceive at all now due to complications during my last miscarriage 3 years ago.

We tried anyway but our faith was slipping away and finally gave up last year. He's the doc, right?

Wrong because in August just gone I was late. Took a test but knew it would come back negative. Just my stupid body playing tricks on me again. But it didn't! It was a big fat glowing positive!

Then the dread kicked in, another loss. Another baby to say goodbye but that didn't happen either and I'm now 17 weeks! Baby is strong and healthy and fighting. I didn't do anything different. Not on any medications, just eating healthy as always.

Anyway, I just wanted to share my story and to Tell you, it will happen. Maybe when you least expect it but it will ladies.

You are all in my prayers.

I love the encouragement and super congratulations after so long! Super happy for you!!

What an inspirational story! Huge congratulations on your pregnancy, it must be so amazing after such adversity. Congratulations again xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->