Allergies and Asthma

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Anyone have allergies and asthma at certain times of the year?

Seems that my persistent night coughing and itchy skin for two months is due to asthma/allergies. Funny, I had this at the same time last year.

I have asthma year round lol but it gets agitated a lot in the springtime as I suffer from seasonal allergies (congestion, sneezing, itchy eyes, runny nose)

I have asthma year round lol but it gets agitated a lot in the springtime as I suffer from seasonal allergies (congestion, sneezing, itchy eyes, runny nose)

same here. I'm going to start taking pirition tablets once LO is here, they seem to help a bit. You can buy them or get them on prescription.

I have asthma all year round but also suffer from hayfever in the spring/summer.

I have asthma and hayfever but my hayfever makes my astma worse. I make sure i take my anti-histamines every day and take my inhailer every where i go

I've been told that I have asthma due to allergies, which is a common cause, and it isn't an all year thing for me. Of course, since my own doctor was away, I will get his second opinion. But it makes sense in many ways.

Same time last year I had this same persistent cough for months but I didn't get looked at since I was pregnant and knew I couldn't take anything for it. I also thought it was viral. When I went in yesterday they were shocked that I've had this cough for months and didn't go in. LOL

I have an inhaler to be used twice a day, and since using it yesterday, my coughing last night was quite a bit less.

Ugh, and I also have a patch of ecxzema on my arm so that will be taken care of with some cream prescribed to me.

Feel like I am an utter mess. ROFL!

Aww!! Keep that inhaler on you at all times, I have to day... I've forgotten my inhaler in my other purse, etc. many a time and been far from home when I needed it :blush: No fun!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->