Allergies!

smc17

Reaction score
Is anyone else having killer allergies now? im almost incapable of doing anything. having snot dripping out of my nose and tears coming out of my eyes. benadryl is ok according to my doctor. What have you done? Im trying to only take the medicine when i definitely have to!

I'm the same, I sneeze all day everyday and my nose runs and my eyes water. No advise though sorry.

Its just sooo annoying and miserable!

I've been sneezing since spring came around. It always happens to me!! And makes my throat scratchy!

Oh my gosh!!! Thank you for posting this! I live in Sacramento, CA commonly called City of Trees. I'M DYING. I had to take heavy duty allergy meds before I got pregnant. Everyday my world is a pool of tissue. My nose is running as we speak. I went through a tissue box, A WHOLE BOX in a week and a half... My throat is totally soar from snoring, cause my nose is plugged, and it looks like i'm crying all the time... sorry... ranted a lil there.

Oh my gosh!!! Thank you for posting this! I live in Sacramento, CA commonly called City of Trees. I'M DYING. I had to take heavy duty allergy meds before I got pregnant. Everyday my world is a pool of tissue. My nose is running as we speak. I went through a tissue box, A WHOLE BOX in a week and a half... My throat is totally soar from snoring, cause my nose is plugged, and it looks like i'm crying all the time... sorry... ranted a lil there.

HAHA no i feel you! i live in maryland right on the water and literally pollen is every where! I was on heavy allergy meds before too. bad thing with benadryl is that you can only take it at night :( well i can because it makes me pass out.

HAHA no i feel you! i live in maryland right on the water and literally pollen is every where! I was on heavy allergy meds before too. bad thing with benadryl is that you can only take it at night :( well i can because it makes me pass out.

HaHa, yeah. Me too :( I'm a light weight with drugs... which i'm hoping will be good during pregnancy. lol :)

Ohh my expecially since Im no where near where I grew up everything is messing with me! even the animals we have which I havent had trouble with any animals since I was little. Im so afraid to take anything for even a headache so I havent taken anything. =[

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->