Alli Pills & 2 Cereal Meals

xCherylx

Pregnant and Mum of 1
Reaction score
I have seen these advertised and I am SOOOO tempted to get them although they are relatively expensive at £35 for a fortnight. Although thats not the main problem, as the main thing about them is for every 1lb you would normally lose you would lose 2lb by taking these tablets. My question though is if I am not losing weight initially then would it even help!? I don't believe I am losing weight as I don't dare get on the scales:blush:
Also I am thinking of doing a diet of weetabix in morning, same for lunch and then normal dinner, no chips, no chocolate, no crisps and definalty no snacking! My biggest downfall is I don't eat salad or fruit - I just don't like it :dohh:
Any way
- Alli Diet Pill - Anyone tried?
- Two cereal meals a day - Anyone tried?
Any help would be much a appreciated ! :hugs:

first of alli...perosnally my expireinces of it is awfull i had orlistat which is basically the better one the doc gives and lets jus say ul be pooping and gassing orange oil....it can only work in combined with a low cal and fat diet...if u have to much fat then ull seriously no about it. side affects for me were far worse thn loosing an extra 1lb each time

not sure on 2 cereals a dayy soz xxx

Hun, just watch your calories and eat healthily. If you do 2 cereals a day then you're gonna lose weight cos your calories are so low but you'll get bored of cereal quickly. Maybe try and cut back on bad carbs like white bread and white pasta and cakes etc etc? That can make a huge difference X

I try but chocolate just calls to me lol! and I love bread which is my biggest weakness ::doh::
As we are moving soon I am going to call it a fresh start with the only cereals and dinner, as I will be a SAHM at least I will be able to run to the loo lol!!!
I may try them but I don't wanna waste all that money :S

its not jus toilet u leaks oil n have extremly lol wet farts lol xx

i read a article where some1 was on those tablets and couldnt leave the house because wht ever they did they were leaking the orange oil! they were even waking up with it on the bed sheets!
remember once u stop them ull just but the weight back on if you dont eat healthy xx

That is so disgusting lol!!
Is that with all diet pills then?

oh that has really put me off lol! I won't be buying any then lol! Thanks for your help guys :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->