almost 10 weeks, achey all the time?

J

Jeege

Hi again
Just a quick question..
I'm 9 weeks and 5 days. I had a scan at 8 weeks and 4 days and all was good, measured right and good heartbeat.
However, in the last 3 days my lower backache is back and I just seem to have an on and off pressure or achey feeling in my abdomen, I know the odd shooting pain is probably stretching but it's just so worrying when I'm feeling either back pain or pressure aches all day. It only goes when I lie down.

Does this sound normal or should I go back to the Early Pregnancy Unit?
This is my fourth pregnancy, first 2 resulted in healthy kiddies but my last was a missed miscarriage at about 8 weeks.

I know Im more nervous because of what happened last time but I still dpnt remember being this achey on my 2 kids

Sirry for long essay, any replies greatly appreciated

I had an early scan when i was 6 + 4 everything was fine! im now nearly 10 weeks to and i'v had back pain on and off the whole time now so I'd say as long as its not crippling and if you have had it for a while i reckon your absolutely fine but if you are worried just give your midwife a quick call for some reassurance :)

if it will put your mind at ease hun call the EPAU...That is what they are there for. Under the circumstances of your last pregnancy Im sure it is completly understandable the way you are feeling. You can never be too cautious when pregnancy....

xxxxx

Ye, I'm in work, might ring them just before I finish and see can i pop in or do they think I need to.
I was so happy when I had my scan and now the worry has started all over again!
I suppose the chances of anything being wrong should be quite low after a good scan at 8.5 weeks?

Ye, I'm in work, might ring them just before I finish and see can i pop in or do they think I need to.
I suppose the chances of anything being wrong should be quite low after a good scan at 8.5 weeks?

I believe the chances of a mc after seeing hb drop to between 2-3%

Did you have epidural's with your other two?

yeah I got told once a heartbeat is seen the chance of miscarrying is really low.... xxxxxxx

I believe the chances of a mc after seeing hb drop to between 2-3%

Did you have epidural's with your other two?

Yeah, my first was an emergency C-Section and I had spinal anaesthetic for that and with my second I had the epidural (thank god!)

Give your midwife a ring, this will hopefully put your mind at ease. I'm sure you'll be fine but your worries are understandable. H & H 9 months

I woke up today with a bad lower backache. Went on the little heating pad for a bit and it seems to be gone. I've also had some crampy pressure feelings. My dr keeps telling me it's growing pains/ligament pains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->