Almost 16 weeks and braxton hicks already?

Hoping4numbr3

Reaction score
Hello I am pregnant with my 3rd baby and am feeling some uncomfortable braxton hicks possibly this morning. Has anyone else had this that early? My 2nd child is 8 years old so it has been a bit since I was pregnant and I do not remember getting them this early.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Yes!!! I never had any with DD but this time around I started feeling them at 12 weeks - doctor said totally normal! It’s a very weird feeling isn’t it? As you think of it as being something only experienced towards the very end!!

I had them with my daughter and had to have them stopped at like 20 something weeks but yeah hoping this little girl won't be giving me the same trouble haha!

I remember having them very early in 2nd tri with my second pregnancy also. I feel I'm having them even earlier now... I can tell because it feels like my lower abdomen is turning into a tight ball... I think that's how I was able to recognize them with my 2nd.

I had them from about 13 weeks with my second

Thanks Ladies! I had a scan that day I was having them and baby girl is okay :)

Mine started around the same time, I’m now 29 weeks and have them constantly, over 10 per day every day. Not doing my anxiety at another pre-term labour any good I went into labour at 28, 33 and 34 weeks with my daughter, delivered at 34. I’m just about to post something about it actually

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->