• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Almost 2nd Trimester, MS is at its all time craziest.

hongkongchick

Reaction score
Ok, i am going into the second trimester, but ms has been going nuts on me since last week. i puked so much that blood comes out now (pretty sure my esophagus is torn)

my baby must hate me. i was so relieved that i was having only mild ms, and was counting my luck, oh no :nope:, i spoke too soon. i am travelling in three weeks and this will not make a comfortable flight lol

sorry ladies, just needed to rant a bit....

So sorry! my MS didn't end until almost week 15. I so waited for it to end RIGHT at the start of 12 weeks, but that never happened. Then it went away and came back at week 17 and stayed for another week and a half.. then it left and hasn't come back.

I sure hope you start feeling better soon!

So sorry! my MS didn't end until almost week 15. I so waited for it to end RIGHT at the start of 12 weeks, but that never happened. Then it went away and came back at week 17 and stayed for another week and a half.. then it left and hasn't come back.

I sure hope you start feeling better soon!

thanks!!! i hope so too. maybe baby didnt like what i have been eating lol and i think it could be stress making it worse. either way, i really feel very useless because of it. poor husband had to do the dishes that were piled up from three days ago and the dishwasher was full, poor guy spent a good half and hour or more in the kitchen. and i don't have the energy or the desire to cook. poor hubby cooked his own meal last night (second dinner he made himself that didnt involve sandwich) and it was terrible, he then had to dig out whatever leftover was in the fridge....

i feel so useless. the two big baskets of laundry sitting there, house not mopped, things are cluttered....etc. :nope:

it's hard to not feel useless, but that's just the way it is. Creating a baby takes a LOT of our energy. My DH cooked his own meals for 4 months. I just couldn't. I lived off of cereal, applesauce, and pudding. That's all I could stomach. He did the dishes, took the trash out,and tidyed up around me while I layed in a ball of misery on the couch.

It cleared up for me, and I'm sure it will for you too! Now i'm constantly cleaning, and rearranging!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->