Almost 30 and TTC #1 - would like to share the journey with like buddies

Brook1987

Reaction score
Hi All

My husband has had about enough of hearing about bbt, ovulation, cm and all that other good stuff so I need a buddy!

I am very down to earth and would love to meet like minded ladies to share the ttc journey with!

I am currently on cd27 which for me happens to be 8dpo. So I am right in the thick of the TWW!!!

Anyone out there feeling TWW anxiety with me?????

Bless you all.

Hi All

My husband has had about enough of hearing about bbt, ovulation, cm and all that other good stuff so I need a buddy!

I am very down to earth and would love to meet like minded ladies to share the ttc journey with!

I am currently on cd27 which for me happens to be 8dpo. So I am right in the thick of the TWW!!!

Anyone out there feeling TWW anxiety with me?????

Bless you all.

Yes, I am excited because this is my first IVF cycle. We went straight to IVF due to male infertility. So we went from a lot of praying, knowing we can't conceive naturally (I'm talkin years) to BAM! IVF. 0 to 60. It's surreal and a lot of emotion but I'm sure every woman first experiencing infertility feels this at the start of any process, be it medications, IUI, IVF, adoption, donor eggs/sperm. I have been trying hard to find my niche in the tcc community to find a buddy/buddies.

Are you on IG?

Hi there!!

I am 31 and we just started TTC! I would love to be your buddy! How is it going so far?

Hello I'm 34 much older ttc but would still like to be buddies with you ladies. I'm ttc my 3rd for 7 years we took a break and started back to ttc in April 2016. So it'd been 8 long months since my break. I am right behind you I'm 4 dpo and have been using vitex for the last 2 cycles.

Hello I'm 34 much older ttc but would still like to be buddies with you ladies. I'm ttc my 3rd for 7 years we took a break and started back to ttc in April 2016. So it'd been 8 long months since my break. I am right behind you I'm 4 dpo and have been using vitex for the last 2 cycles.

That is so exciting!! Let us know if you had any luck this cycle. I am only 2dpo so it is the dreaded TWW for me right now! But we really nailed BD this month so I am hopeful :)

Hi All! My name is Tara and I'm 30. We are TTC our first! I'm currently somewhere between 10-12dpo (super irregular cycles so I am basing this off of CM and CP) so I will be testing tomorrow. I didn't realize how crazy this 2ww was until I entered it lol Anyway, I would love to be buddies with you ladies so I can stop driving my DH nuts with it too :)

Hi All! My name is Tara and I'm 30. We are TTC our first! I'm currently somewhere between 10-12dpo (super irregular cycles so I am basing this off of CM and CP) so I will be testing tomorrow. I didn't realize how crazy this 2ww was until I entered it lol Anyway, I would love to be buddies with you ladies so I can stop driving my DH nuts with it too :)

How's it going so far? Have you tested yet?

AF arrived on Tuesday! I'm out for this go around.
I'm hoping I will ovulate this month so we can try again. I don't ovulate regularly and thought nothing of it until the DH and I decided to try! I'm taking some Maca and Vitex herbs so hopefully that helps- I've also decided to increase my healthy fats and lower carbs some- I noticed the months that my cycle was regular was when I was doing that. Also, I just started charting right before AF arrived. FX'D!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->