Almost 4 dpo: REALLY crampy & upset stomach?

ashleyg

Mama to three
Reaction score
Hi everyone, just like the title says, I am almost 4dpo and for the last few days I have been getting off and on cramps, random twinges around my uterus area, and I've had an upset stomach every morning.

Last night and most of today the cramps have been really persistent and strong! I've just been feeling really "off" the last few days. I've been TTC now for around 5/6 months and have NEVER had anything like this during the TWW. I usually only start to get cramps when my period is only a few days away. So this is all weird to me! Any help or insight as to what this could mean would be so helpful!

:hi:Hi Ash
I am the exact same as you dpo4 in 15 mins lol
I just now started feeling some mild cramping, but I think it is from the natural progest I started today. Earliest implant can start is 5/6 dpo, so likely you and I are getting hormone fluctuation backlash :haha:
I was SUPER bloated and felt like a balloon all morning:sick:
Muche better tonight tho.
FX and GL to us both !
:dust:

Thanks for replying!
I haven't been taking any supplements or anything and this hasn't ever happened before. I've been having diarrhea for the last 3 days or so, and last night and this morning I've been cramping and my lower back is also hurting.
I'm two weeks away from getting my period so it's way way way to early for any old symptoms. I have no idea what's going on!

Sorry you are going thru it Ash!
But def all poss preggo signs!
:dust:

Sounds promising! I'm 9 dpo today and have been having this pinching type pain on the lower left side of my pelvis. I've had it since about 6/7 dpo so I'm hoping it is implantation. Fx for both of us! Keep updated!

I am either 2 or 3 DPO and I have been having the same symptoms. I have cramps and pinches in my lower belly and have a upset stomach. I have been having the cramping from O day and the upset tummy since last night.

Thanks ladies! I hope it all leads to a positive test for everyone!

So I randomly decided to take an OPK tonight because of all the symptoms I've been having and to make extra sure I'm done ovulating.

And it came back with the 2nd line pretty dark. I know it's not a positive OPK but usually this far in my cycle the 2nd line is barely even noticeable because it's so light. So unless AF is coming 2 weeks early idk why it would look like that!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 4
Omg I'm not alone yay! I just posted about this I will be 5Dpo tomorrow and I have had this twinges and light cramps since the day after o except when I Od it was a sharp stabbing pain . I've also had boob soreness mostly at night and this fullness feeling that hasn't gone away. I'm also bloated , my stomach is a little uneasy normally but it feels weird more so than usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->