almost 40-bfp!

congratulations so happy for you!! Yes we can do it!

I am 41, chucked my ov sticks away last month and just enjoyed bd again..and bingo!!

I had mmc at 10 weeks in April, and a DS aged 15.

H&H pregnancy to those who have got their :bfp: and oodles and oodles of :dust::dust::dust::dust: to the ttcers

much love lolli :flower:

Hello I turned forty on Monday and got a BFP for my Birthday bit of a shock !

Thank you been trying since end of May this year , so very quick as they say it can take up to a year to conceive threw everything i had at it stopped smoking a month ago and fell that cycle, was not a heavy smoker but knew i had to give it up & was willing to do anything was planning to visit GP in October for some help if needed but fingers crossed all will be ok , how long have you been trying if you don`t mind me asking .

Hello Jessylu, how have you been? I have not been on this board for a while. How are you feeling? I just tried again. I used the pre-seed this time. My ovulatory week was from the 16th. to the 19th. according to Kaiser Permanente's Ovulation Calendar. My husband and I bedded from the 16th. to the 20th. every morning so this gave him 24 hours break each time. I used the Answer OPK and tested positive on the 19th. and
20th. but felt like I ovulated on the 18th in the evening. (I had heavy pain on right ovary) so I don't know for sure which day I actually ovulated and if I had a POS. OPK on the 19th, doesn't that mean I won't ovulate until a day or so later? These things drive me nuts. Anyways, I We did it two days before predicted ovulation, the day of (19th highest fertility) and one day after according to Kaiser so now I am just hoping I did it right. OKAY I will shut up now. If anyone on this site knows how this works and if I did it right, please let me know.

Thanks so much and baby dust!

CONGRATS MRSWBH1. I am so happy for you! I am 38 so I feel my ticker too!

Jessylu and Poppy666, I am excited to tell you I had my first IUI with Clomid on the 20th of January. I am in my TWW! I am so excited! Pray for me. I hope you are all well and your baby wishes have come true. Lots of love and baby dust your way! Poppy666 I will visit you on the other website too!

:dust::dust::dust:
Jessylu and Poppy666, I am excited to tell you I had my first IUI with Clomid on the 20th of January. I am in my TWW! I am so excited! Pray for me. I hope you are all well and your baby wishes have come true. Lots of love and baby dust your way! Poppy666 I will visit you on the other website too!

Just read it loveybear1 woohoooo :happydance:

OMG, that's wonderful new:happydance:
Wishing you a very happy and healthy nine months !

MRSWBH1 Congrats girl! I have been trying for 7 months now. Had the iui with clomid. 8dp iui and no symptoms, just real tired in mornings. This started two days ago. I am not getting my hopes up yet. Yes, 38 really gets your ticker going. Good luck with your nine months! Enjoy your Thursday. :) BTW I quit smoking too! I was the same as you. I did smoke randomly when stress came through the 7 months of TTC. Have stopped completely now. We shall see!

No one give up, i am 41 in May and been trying for a year and half had made another appointment with doctor to see where to go from here next week and earlier this week had the BFP, i am 5w1d so excited but worrying 24/7

No one give up, i am 41 in May and been trying for a year and half had made another appointment with doctor to see where to go from here next week and earlier this week had the BFP, i am 5w1d so excited but worrying 24/7

Congrats!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Okay so I had a break down and took a HPT 10 days past iui and it came out BFN but not discouraged. My friends were razzing me about my flat tire (got it coming home from work) the week before and I freaked out and started crying. WTF? I never do that. I also had some mild nausea last night and the night before so maybe things are looking up. I feel tenderness in my breasts on the outsides. No other symptoms but I am ready to take a nap and I just got up 2 and a half hours ago. That could be because we went to the Oakland Motocross Races and didn't get back till 1:30 a.m. Crossing my fingers! Baby dust to all!

Oxfordbabe, congrats and try to stay calm. I will send my prayers. I am 38 and waiting for my TWW to expire so I can test again! I had an IUI this month and tested 10 DPO and got a BFN but keeping my head up. I know it's too early to test. Best of luck and get plenty of rest!

Hello all, I am now 12 days past iui but my cycles are 33-34 days. I am having mild cramping today. I think AF is coming. I won't test unless I miss my period. I don't want to waste money on HPTs if I am not pregnant. I hope you all have a great Monday. :)

Oxford Congratulations and thank you for sharing it definitely gives me some PMA!!

Oh WOW Congratulations Ladies... Fabulous News... Heres to a Happy and Healthy pregnancy ladies...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->