Almost 6 month old waking every 15 mins screaming.. what should I do?

gorgeousmumof

Reaction score
He is on hungry baby milk and was on solids. But I am now considering stopping the solids as sometimes he refuses it.

He wakes every 5 to 15 minutes in the night and the only thing that will soothe him is milk. Which means I am getting no sleep and he is having up to 50oz of milk in a 24 hour period.

I have tried gaviscon, colic remedies, have tried forcing him to go longer between feeds, have tried bedtime routines and slight controlled crying.
Nothing works. He is unable to go to sleep on his own. Even with his dummy. Yet its as if something is waking him frequently. He is teething, but calpol, teetha, bonjela etc doesnt soothe him any or make him any better which is why I have no idea if it is even teething causing it.

He has just cried for 20 minutes in his swing swinging away until finally going to sleep. Because I havent the energy to constantly try and soothe him or keep giving milk.

It is now effecting my 2 year old who is tired as getting no sleep at night from being woken all the time.

Please help.. what should I do?

ahhh hun I dont know what could be causing your LO so much upset, but just wanted to send you and your LO lots of hugs xxxxx

He poos every day to every other day. And still crys if he has only just had a poo.
Have even taken him to the dr and they werent any help. The hv wasnt either. But I am getting barely 10 mins sleep a day. so I am struggling now to stay sane.

could ge be too hot or too cold? My LO sleep was terrible, till we got an extra heater in his room, sleeps much better, still up a few times but could notice a signifant improvement. It is also warmer now than recommended but hi likes to be toasty.

I have tried sleeping bags, blankets, heating on, heating off lol. so def not the temp.

You poor things. Maybe try Ambesol teething liquid, sounds like it could possibly be teething?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->