Almost a BFP

MagicBracken

Reaction score
Well tested yesterday am with FMU and got a faint line (i am sure) went out as was planned and when i came back there was a really obvious line...However i disregarded this as it was after the 10 minutes.

Did another test this PM and although no obvious line appeared (although think there was a faint one) within 3minutes, i went back after about 8 to find a definite line. Now the test says not to read resut after 10 minutes, but result available after 3, so is this a BFP or not?

Honey it's probably a BFP...my tests were faint at first...then when dried became slightly darker...usually a negative will stay a negative even after it has dried. I doubt two separate tests would be faulty...unless from the same batch, etc...Wait a few days and test again...betcha the line will get darker within the time limit then.

Also...my current pregnancy the line on the FRER at first seemed like it was going negative, but I walked away for a bit and came back to find a faint, but definite line.

good chance its positive and your pregnant hun maybe try a digital one?

Congrats hun. A deffo :bfp: a line is a line.. As long as you read it before the 10 minute frame its all good... :happydance:

I kind of had a similar thing. I tested about 7dpo..really early and the test was a bfn from the start and even after was a bfn with absolutely no line..even after it had long since dried. Did one today, got the faintest of ever lines within the first minute but it was there and then when i looked at it 30 minutes later it was a bit darker. I am also going to do a cb digital in a few days time. I am currently only 12dpo.
Congratulations!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->