Almost Everything But My Baby =)

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by NewMommy17, Nov 14, 2011.

1. NewMommy17

NewMommy17 Mommy To Kyleigh ;-*

Soooooooo today me and my mom went to go pick up LO's Crib & Mattress .:happydance: I just love it , its the 4-in 1 convertible Dream on Me in Black to match my bed black wooden color .

https://www.dreamonme.com/index.php...category_id=44&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

I'm just ready for my baby shower this Friday to see what i get i hope its mostly stuff from my registry's .Mainly all the things im going to need for Lo . Our room is already painted and clean i literally nest everyday . This weekend i can wait to finish up the nursery and arrange the crib together with the bedding and all . Just sharing how excited and impatient iam , but enjoying my last weeks of pregnancy that i may miss when my baby girl is finally here !

2. mommie2be

mommie2be Baking Baby #2 !

I had a HUGE list of things we still needed to buy for LO, then I had my babyshower and I got to literally mark everything off the list ! :) We didn't even register, people just know. :haha:

Now all I have left to do is wait too. I kind of wish I wouldn't have already gotten everything, but I'm super glad I don't have to stress it all anymore. :thumbup:

& I nest every day too, I clean everything, even if it's already clean. The only thing I put off is my own laundry... all of LOs clothes have been washed though. :haha:

3. emmylou92

emmylou92 Hollie's Mammy

That crib is lush!

4. NewMommy17

IKWYM about waiting i figure i get ready and start preparing things since ill be 36 weeks Thursday and Full term next week . These days i have different moods and may not be able to do it later on . After the shower this Friday i just want everything set up and cleaned by the end of the weekend . So i can just study for exams that i take in January . I need all the free time to study between now and before my Lo arrival as i wont have time to study when shes here =/

5. Amber4

Amber4 Well-Known Member

I love your cot!! I hope you have a great baby shower too! :D

6. NewMommy17

Thankyouuuu I cant wait !

7. x.Mum2B.x

x.Mum2B.x Mummy To Kyreece-Jayden<3

That crib is beautiful & defo a good buy since it turns into a bed afterwards & as for the cleaning I've cleaned everything so many times & I'm now at that point where all I wanna do is sleep for some reason I can't get enough of it :dohh: & hope u have a lovely baby shower & when u turn full term I'll get to see my lil man again :happydance: well the following day

8. NewMommy17

Yes it was a great deal being that she can grow with the bed but a full size cant fit in my bedroom with my queen size bed by then i should be out mommy house i don't want to goooooooo between lol .Awww are you having a scan then or wait is it his due date ? Things are moving so fast and congrats on Full term today !:happydance:

9. x.Mum2B.x

I think I should think about getting a crib that can grow with ky but don't need to think about that till he grows outta the moses basket & I've just got a scan & after that scan I'll be 10 days away from my due date :dohh:

10. NewMommy17

I wanted just a bassinet but my hates it so she got the crib instead . I don't my mind having both though. Its just going to be cramped in my room as it already is i think someone will end up buying a bassinet anyhow at the shower but at least you get to see Lo right before he is born . I hope i get a scan =) soon

11. x.Mum2B.x

yea hopefully u get one friday & u just made me think where's everything going when we get back from my mums :dohh: gonna have to do alotta rearranging when I get some energy :haha: