Almost + opk already??

ale

Reaction score
Ok, im at cd 8 and this opk is already almost poitive. I got a positive opk last month at cd 19-21 and had a 35 day cycle. I started taking evening primrose oil 3 days ago, and i also started using preseed and softcups this month!
What do you think? Almost positive?

Attachments

• cd8a.jpg
    cd8a.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 7
looks like it's starting to get there! make sure you take one later in the day just to be safe! That's what happened to me last month, it looked just like yours and 4 hours later it was +. If you don't get it today, it might be here tomorrow or Saturday!

looks like it's starting to get there! make sure you take one later in the day just to be safe! That's what happened to me last month, it looked just like yours and 4 hours later it was +. If you don't get it today, it might be here tomorrow or Saturday!

thats the same thing i thoguh! but i only have 12 opk's left :blush: lol but the thing about it is, i drunk a bottle of water and went to sleep and 3 hours later had too pee and took the test... about 9:30am

12 should be enuff, r u on clomid or anythnink like that, cos that can make u ovulate earlier than normal, i dunno wen i normally o, bit i od on cd 25 this month, which is pretty late xx

nope, not on anything! the only thing im taking is prenatal vits., fish oil, and evening primrose oil

ooooo id say u'll get a + within a few days.....happy bedding hun :)

did the opk get any darker hun???
have u any ov symptoms???

did the opk get any darker hun???
have u any ov symptoms???

i didnt do another one but i will later on today! I bd last night, preseed and softcups!!:happydance: and yea ive been having o pains

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->