almost pos opk for 9 days... help

BobDog

In Limbo...
Reaction score
Hi,

So i'm 28. But getting these almost positive opk's for 9 days. We aren't trying right now so i only tested because i was feeling so emotional and getting hot flushes.

Anyone got any insight?

Attachments

• 20130722_120504-1.jpg
    20130722_120504-1.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 10
An OPK always shows up positive but for it to be a positive the line has to be the same or darker than the control line other wise it's a negative I would say the pic you have posted they are negative xxx

I know they're negative but i've been getting these for 9 days and at least 4 have been a bit stronger than that but never a def +ve.

I'm wondering if anyone has ever had that before?

-ve hpt btw.

Mine show up like that every day of my cycle except ovulation day where the test line is as dark as the control line. Some people always get two lines some dont. Seems perfectly normal to me :)

It's normal. They aren't "almost positive", they are baseline LH that's always there. They may fluctuate a bit on any given day (darker or lighter) but you will see a huge difference when you get an actual positive.

my baseline Opk is usually much lighter than that. Which is why I'm So Confused at this. Maybe I'm over thinking it... its been a long time since we were trying.

xx

my baseline Opk is usually much lighter than that. Which is why I'm So Confused at this. Maybe I'm over thinking it... its been a long time since we were trying.

xx

LOL. Yes you are over thinking it. Everyone always has LH in their system. Even men. I had my DH pee on a stick and he got a darker line than I do on my negative days. The darker lines can be variation in your cycle, less concentrate urine, or a variety of other factors that cause an increase in LH in your system.

Anyways, to parrot what a previous poster said, the pics you showed weren't almost positive, they were quite negative. The almost positive ones are where you have to second guess yourself as to whether it's darker than the control. Keep testing, and eventually you'll get a true positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->