almost positive opk result.. UPDATE!! I THINK I HAD IMPLANTATION BLEEDING TODAY!! PIC

dream2reality

Reaction score
UPDATE: I noticed a light patch of light blood today on my undies!! pic attached... Ladies could it be implantation bleeding???

** ORIGINAL POST- so i took this opk on the 10th of NOV.. and this was the result. its not positive but almost positive. i have tested ever since the 10th and all are very very negative results. i didn't take an opk before the 10th.. so im thinking maybe i ovulated anywhere from the 8th of nov- 9th. i had sex with my husband spontaneously around the 5th of nov so im hoping we caught the egg, koz i woke up today craving peanut butter on crackers and yesterday i had a pasta craving! do u ladies think i ovulated already by looking at my opk pic? when i had sex with my husband he almost came inside me but he didnt.. so im thinking my chances are very low.

any help will be great xoxo thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 20151110_212654[1].jpg
    20151110_212654[1].jpg
    10 KB · Views: 24
  • IB 16th nov.jpg
    IB 16th nov.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 18
You may have had a short surge that you actually missed catching ovulation on your opk (I've found from tracking a few cycles that I tend to ovulate in the wee hours of the morning when DH is asleep... go figure) or it may be that you've had an annovulatory cycle, especially if you only had a second line on your opk one day out of your entire cycle and stark white negatives the rest. Good luck and lots of baby dust!

If you didn't do an opk before the 10th there's a good chance that you caught the surge on the way down. Since it goes up, then down, then you ovulate 12-36 hours later. So likely you would have had a positive or near positive on the 9th, and ovulate on the 10th or 11th.

All that said, the 5th would be within your fertile window then, but if your DH didn't finish inside then there probably weren't a lot of sperm released if any. Not that you'd have no chance, but it would be rather low.

thanks awnmyown, i guess if i miss my period this month i could have conceived!! fingers crossed, i will take a hpt end of this month just to check hehe.. xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->