Almost time to give birth!

alisha1418

Mother of three girls!
Reaction score
Hey ladies I have one question I’m not looking forward to the after birth part of pregnancy. But my question is did any of you ladies use depends are they worth it? I’m thinking of using them if they are better then going through a bunch of pads.

I never used them before. I used pads but I got them this time at the recommendation of some ladies on here! I will see how it goes soon :)

I’m due here pretty quick I’m 34 weeks pregnant so I was wondering if the depends are better at absorbing for a while then having to worry about pads each while. I’ll definitely give them a try! Do you know a good brand?

I stocked up on Depends and another brand called Willow. I haven't used them yet (2wk 3 days PP) but probably will soon. I LOATHE pads (die-hard menstrual cup user) because the thought of sitting on something dirty makes my skin crawl. That said, I've been using pads and just changing them every time I go to the bathroom, so I'm going through quite a few of them. Doesn't seem practical to change Depends with every pee break, and I don't think I could handle pulling a dirty pair back up. Now that the bleeding has slowed, I'm ready to give them a try.

I did use a pair of Thinx for our newborn photo shoot 6 days PP, so I would have a slimmer profile, and it was love! Still weird to me, but they worked very well.

I know what you mean about sitting on a pad for long periods of time when you’re bleeding. I loathe the feeling. I only want to try the depends at night just so I don’t have to worry about pads all through the night.

Can someone please tell me what depends are?! I've literally never heard of them Haha! Can you get them in the UK?

They are disposable underwear for adults, mainly used for incontinence.

Great for postpartum use to catch bleeding, urine leaking or accidents, and (ashamed to admit) that one time I may have taken too much Milk of Magnesia and couldn't make it to the bathroom quick enough.

I'm not sure if they sell in the UK, but perhaps you have an equivalent option?

I used something similar (disposable underwear) after having my first baby in 2013. I used them for maybe a day or 2 and didn't really like them. They were kinda bulky so maybe they are different than depends?

They are disposable underwear for adults, mainly used for incontinence.

Great for postpartum use to catch bleeding, urine leaking or accidents, and (ashamed to admit) that one time I may have taken too much Milk of Magnesia and couldn't make it to the bathroom quick enough.

I'm not sure if they sell in the UK, but perhaps you have an equivalent option?

Oh I know yeah we do have something similar here, but dont know if their called depends or just adult nappies what I call them hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->